Money

It was almost midnight and Ulrich was with Jeremie and Aelita in front of the Hospital counting money.

„8500€" Replied Ulrich.  

„Wish we had only more 1500€," Said Aelita.

„Did you already ask William and Yumi?" Asked Jeremie.

„No" Replied Ulrich.

„Then ask them, they might have at least a little bit money," Said Aelita.

„Okay" Replied Ulrich and took his phone and tried to call him.

Meanwhile...

„Please Yumi, tell it" Replied William.

„You will keep saying, that that's not Norbert" Replied Yumi.

„No I won't, Just prove to me, that it is him"

„Grrr" Replied Yumi and lied down under her cover.

„Okay, okay, you don't need to prove me anything," Replied William and Yumi said nothing. William placed his hand on her shoulder.

„I'm sorry, Yumi" Replied William and Yumi took William's hand away from her. William sighed and lied down on his bed. William's phone started to ring.

„And shut the phone down" Replied Yumi and William stood up and walked to a commode, where his phone of and took it.

„Ulrich, why so late?" Asked William. „Hmm, I think I only got 950€" Replied William and behind him, Yumi appeared and took him the phone away.

„What is it Ulrich?" Asked Yumi. „Alright, we give you 800€, cause I still need a little bit of money for shopping food and all that. Alright. William will bring it to you. Bye" Said Yumi and turned the phone off.

„William" Replied Yumi and he was already dressed and ready to bring Ulrich the money.

„Here take the money and bring it to Ulrich" Replied Yumi.

„Okay, baby" Replied William and took the money. „See you later" Replied William and wanted to give Yumi a peck, but she refused it.

William sighed and walked stairs down and went out. Yumi sat down on the bed thinking, why she's being a little bit rude with William. Yuna later entered into Yumi's room and walked to Yumi.

„Yuna, what are you doing here?" Asked Yumi.

„Are you angry with daddy?" Asked Yuna. Yumi took her in her arms.

„No, we had just a little.... a little too loud talk, just that" Replied Yumi.

„Does Daddy love you?" Asked Yuna.

„Of course he loves me. He loves me so much as I do" Replied Yumi.

„Where did Daddy go?" Asked Yuna.

„He went bring Ulrich a little bit money to pay for Yuki's operation"

„What's an operation?"

„It's when you're sick or have something broken, the doctor has to do an operation so that you feel better"

„Oh," Replied Yuna interested.

„Come get some sleep" Replied Yumi and walked with her to her room.

„Do you tomorrow make cookies?" Asked Yuna.

„Maybe, I have to see if I got time for it" Replied Yumi and kept walking with her.

Meanwhile, William arrived at the hospital and parked his car on a parking spot and walked to Ulrich, who was in front of the hospital.
„Hey, I got the money" Replied William.

„Only 700€, then I can pay the operation" Replied Ulrich.

„That's great" Replied William.

„Hey, was there something with Yumi, she sounded a little bit angry"

„She says, that the show moderator is Norbert, you know, that guy, who kidnapped Willamina," Said William.

„Hmm, now that you say that, in some way he almost looks like Norbert, only his name is Robert and he looks through his facial hair very different" Replied Ulrich.

„Mmm, do you think Yumi is right with that he wants to kill me?" Asked William.

„Ehm I don't know, why should he do that, if we are in his show and were winning?" Asked Ulrich.

„Yumi said he wants to place a bomb in my car"

„Well I don't know, you have to talk with her about it"

„Well I tried, but she thinks it's not worth"

„Try to talk with her tomorrow, maybe then she talks with you" Replied Ulrich.

„Alright" Replied William.

„So see you tomorrow at the show" Replied William and entered his car.

„Bye" Replied Ulrich and looked to the hospital.

William later arrived at home and lied down on his bed next to Yumi. Yumi was sleeping in William's direction and William leaned his forehead on Yumi's, but she felt it and turned herself in the other direction. William decided to let her sleep and closed his eyes.