Chapter 3

"This is my cousin, Cayden." Will introduced.

Wait! That is the same guy from the gas station. So much for not seeing him again. All though I am kind of glad that I can see his handsome face again. wait no! What are you thinking? You just got cheated on, then lied to by that same person. There will be no more trusting guys, no matter how hot they are.

"Hey I'm Max. This is Liz, Sophie, and Lily." I point to each of the girls as I say their names.

He shakes each of our hands. When he gets to me and shakes my hand. I can feel tingles run through my arm.

"So how about we go swim?" One of Will's friends, Jamie I think, asks.

"Sure! We will go and put on our bathing suits, then meet you guys down there. I said turning around. We went out the door, and walked next door to our condo. Will had followed us over.

Hey, Max." He grabbed my arm, the others had already gone into their rooms.

"What?" I asked him.

"Be careful around Cayden please. After you got hurt just a few days ago. He is a big player." He looked so serious, and was wearing his big brother face. He is more protective of me than my parents are. Will and my girls are the only family I have really. My parents are hardly ever home, and when they are they don't pay attention to me.

"Alright, I promise I will be careful Will! Besides I am not sure I could trust any guy again, well besides you."We both laughed." Go on back over and get ready!" I laughed and pushed him out the door.

I walked into my room, and grabbed a bathing suit out of my dresser. It was aqua blue, with black swirls on it. I slipped it on, and put a pair of shorts over it. Then slipped on some black flip-flops, and grabbed my towel. My towel was black and had a white leopard on it, I loved it! I walked out into the living room, and saw the girls were already on the balcony. I walked out and locked it behind me.

"Lets go!" We start running towards the pool.