Chapter 6

Hey guys you don't know how sorry I am. I have had writers block for forever and my life has been all over the place. Thank you so much to all my fans and for those who voted and commented, they made my day! So to all those darling people this chapter is dedicated to you. I love you guys! Hope you like it:) 

P.S It's not proofread sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we put up the groceries we decided the guys could grill the burgers and us girls would make macaroni and cheese and the salad for dinner. Once everything was finished we all went to the patio table with the food. I sat down beside Liz hoping that Sophie would sit on the other side of me, but no such luck. Cayden sat down beside me and winked at me when I looked over at him. My face started heating up from anger, okay maybe a little bit from embarrassment too. He just smirked at me and started loading his plate with food. What a pig! I started to fix my plate with a lot smaller portions than Mr. Piggy beside me. Unfortunately though the salad was just out of my reach. I either had to ask Cayden to hand it to me, which I really didn't want to do, or I could try and lean across the table to get it. I chose the latter of course. I stretched across the table and almost got my fingers on the edge of the bowl but my elbow that was propping me up slipped and fell sideways straight into Cayden's lap. OH no this can't be happening! I stayed there shocked until I heard someone clearing their throat and a few laughs.  

"Sweetheart as much as I appreciate what you are insinuating I don't think the dinner table is the places to do this at." Cayden said smirking. Everyone else laughed at that as I sat up quickly and my cheeks felt hotter than ever.  

"I never knew you had it in you Max." Will said laughing at me.  

"Oh shut up. I just wanted the salad." I mumbled embarrassed.  

"Yeah I'm sure that's exactly what you wanted." Cayden winks at me but hands me the salad. 

I say thank you and put some salad on my plate. Eventually everyone settles down after the guys make a few more jokes. I even laughed at some of them realizing how funny it really was. After we finish eating and clean up we all go put our swim suits on. Then we go outside and down to our hot tub. Will and Cayden lift the lid off and I can see the steam rising from the hot water. I hurry up and get in loving how relaxing it feels. Everyone gets in and surprisingly it's not that crowded. Will and Lily are cuddled up and Sophie and Liz are talking to the guys. I lean my head back and look up at the night sky letting the water and sounds of my friends' laughter relax me. Suddenly I feel eyes on me and find Cayden staring at me. He comes over and sits beside me but surprisingly he doesn't say anything just leans his head back like I had been doing and stares at the moon. I can't help but stare at him, no matter how annoying he is, he is handsome. His whole face is bathed in the moonlight giving him an almost unearthly look to him and his green eyes seem to sparkle. He looks so peaceful, so handsome. I feel my pulse racing as I stare at him. His hair dripped a droplet of water that slides past his now closed eyes and over his cheeks and stops at the corner of his oh so kissable lips, and suddenly that's exactly what I want to do. I slowly leaned closer to him. 

"Max!" Someone yells my name. I quickly snap out of the trance I was in and see Liz looking at me knowingly. 

"Do you want to sneak into the lazy river?" She asks and I notice everyone staring at me waiting expectantly. 

"Sure let's go." I say still shocked at myself. I can't believe I almost kissed him! I shook my head and got up following the others to the lazy river. They lock the gate but the lazy river doesn't have a fence around it so we just walk through the little bit of grass and slide in.  

The water feels so cold after just being in the hot tub but after a few minutes it gets better.  

"Hey girls you wanna get the guys?" Liz looks at us with a mischievous glint in her eye. We nod at her smiling. "Okay let's show 'em whose boss!"  

We walked in front of them innocently and then ATTACK! We turn around and grab the edge of the guys' trunks and pull, toss them into a palm tree and then run to the condo giggling. We lock ourselves in Liz and mines room and fall on the bed in a fit of giggles. 

"Did you see the looks on their faces?!" I laugh mimicking Cayden's facial expression when I pulled his trunks off.  

"It was perfect!" Liz said and we all kept laughing until we remembered we were still wet and went to grab towels.  

Knock  

Knock 

Knock 

"Let us in girls." Will said from the other side of the door. When we didn't unlock it we heard an angry huff that wasn't from Will. 

Bang  

Bang 

Bang 

"Girls!" Cayden yelled angrily. 

We looked at each other and giggled, then went to open the door. Next thing we knew they were smothering our faces in whip cream. 

"EEEEKKKK!" I squealed and saw Cayden grinning at me smugly. I grabbed some of the whip cream off my face.

"Oh it's on!" I shouted and hurled it at him watching as it hit him smack in the middle of his shocked face. I laughed at him until he lunged towards me with a can of whip cream. I didn't even have time to run before he was putting it in my hair and on my bare stomach. I grabbed what I could and smeared it on his chest then grabbed some more and hit Will in the face causing an all out whip cream war between all of us. After 10 minutes of flying whip cream we called a truce and the boys went to shower in their condo while we did the same in ours.

I came out of the bathroom dressed in my pjs and saw Liz, dressed in hers too, sitting on the bed. She patted the bed and I sat down beside her curious as to what she was going to say.

"I saw that in the hot tub Max. Not to mention dinner." She winked at me.

"It was nothing."

"Max that wasn't nothing, You almost kissed him. He is very sexy." She nudged me giggling.

"I don't know what that was, but I promised myself as soon as you told me about Scott that I wasn't going to jump into another relationship so soon." I wish I had never fallen for Scott. I would probably be trying to win over Cayden if he hadn't made me loose my trust in guys.

"I know hun. Just don't let him control you now he is gone. I think it would be good for you to get your mind off of him. And what better way to get a girl's mind off something than a sexy hunk of man!" She giggled at the end and hugged me.

I knew what she said was true. I shouldn't let Scott control me still, but I don't know if I can trust a guy just yet, maybe in time.

I hugged her back and then we went out into the living room. The guys were already back and Lily and Will were curled up at one end of a couch, and Sophie was sitting beside Jamie on the other couch. Liz went over to sit by Nate on the same couch Sophie and Jamie were on. Which left me and Cayden to sit with Will and Lilly. Hmmm I wonder when they got so close? I'll have to talk to the girls later.

We put a movie in and by the end of it everyone was asleep except me and Cayden. Will and Lily had moved to her bed to sleep and Sophie and Liz were cuddled up to Nate and Jamie.

"You want to watch another movie?" Cayden asked me from the other side of the couch. I had scooted down when Will and Lily left.

"Sure. You pick." I yawned.

Cayden put another movie in and by the end of it I was drifting off faintly aware of someone picking me up, walking, then laying me down. Something warm was beside me and I snuggled into it falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!!! I really would like you guys to tell me what I should work on in my writing to make it better. Thanks!:)