Chapter 2

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Harry Potter only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elizabeth pov
I was sitting in the common room reading a book I had checked out on soulmates.

Since Percy had spoken to me I had gotten more and more curious about soulmates

Since Percy had spoken to me I had gotten more and more curious about soulmates. It had been three weeks since then.

I was so lost in thoughts I didn't notice someone come up to me till my shoulders were grabbed. I squealed then looked back to see Fred standing there. I sighed and spoke.
"Could you please not do that?" Fred smiled and sat down.
"Sorry Lizzie. What has you so focused?" I sighed and spoke.
"I'm just trying to figure this out." I held up my wrist and he looked shocked. Odd. Percy looked the same way when he saw it.
"Oh. That. So you're just trying to figure out who your soulmates are." I nodded my head then something clicked in my head.
"Fred. What did you say your last name was?"
"Weasley."
"Percy. Fred. George. Ron. You have two more brothers don't you?" He nodded his head with a serious expression.
"Bill and Charlie." I sighed and shut my book.
"It's you all isn't it?" Fred smiled softly and spoke.
"We didn't want to overwhelm you two." I smiled and spoke.
"It's fine. But do you....." He smiled and showed me his wrist. I saw the two lines intertwined. Mine was a mixture of purple and turquoise while Harry's was a mixture of red and gold. I put my hand to it and he moved his wrist closer to me. I smiled and traced my initials. Fred smiled then spoke.
"Lizzie. Can I ask you something?" I nodded my head.
"Are you and Harry being abused where you are?" I froze then pulled my knees up to my chest. Fred frowned and pulled me to him. I let the tears slip till I felt a separate hand on my shoulder and my hands were grabbed. I looked up and saw Percy in front of me and George was next to me. Harry was standing behind them trying not to cry. Harry ran over to me and held onto me tightly. Harry told them everything while I tried to calm down.

Once Harry was done I saw how angry they all were. George kept a tight grip on me. Percy stood up and ruffled my and Harry's hair then walked out. I looked at George and he smiled.
"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I nodded my head and let it go.

A few days later I was sitting in the library reading when Professor McGonagall came over.
"Ms. Potter. I need you to come with me. There is someone here to see you." I looked shocked then gathered my things. I got up and went over to her. She led me to Professor Dumbeldore's office.

I went in and saw the headmaster there with two young men who had red hair. One had long red hair, that was in a ponytail, and he had a earring in. The other was muscular and I could see a few scars on him. Dumbeldore spoke.
"Ah. There you are Elizabeth. It seems these two wish to speak to you." The man with the long hair came over and spoke.
"Hello Elizabeth. I'm Bill. Bill Weasley." I smiled and took his hand. The other man introduced himself as Charlie. Dumbeldore spoke.
"I will leave you three to it." Once he left Bill came over and spoke.
"I'm guessing our brothers have already told you?" I nodded my head and spoke.
"They did." Charlie spoke.
"They told us everything. Percy also wrote us a few days ago and told us what they had learned." I froze then looked down. Bill bent down and looked at me.
"Elizabeth. We don't think any less of you because of what happened in your past. You're still ours. You and your brother." I got tears in my eyes then hugged Bill. He hugged me back and kissed my head.
"It's okay Eliza. But there is one other thing." I pulled away and looked at them. Charlie spoke up.
"Bill and I went to Gringotts and settled something. You and your brother are now under Bill's protection if you want. You wouldn't have to go back to your uncle and aunt's." I looked shocked then got tears in my eyes.
"I really don't have to go back?" Charlie shook his head and Bill smiled at me.
"No Eliza. You don't." I threw my arms around him and spoke.
"Thank you." He smiled and hugged me back. Charlie chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Later I was in the Great Hall drawing when a voice spoke up.
"You are very talented." I looked up to see Bill standing there with a smile. I smiled and spoke.
"Thank you." He chuckled and sat down.
"You like drawing?" I nodded my head and spoke.
"It's calming for me. It's also the only time I can leave everything behind." He looked upset and I spoke.
"It's okay. It's made me a stronger person." He smiled and put a hand on my back.
"Well you don't have to worry about that now." I smiled and spoke.
"Thank you. You barely know me and yet you already have done so much for me and Harry." Bill sat down and spoke.
"Of course we would do anything for you. You are our little mate." I smiled and spoke.
"No one's ever told me that they'd do anything for us." Bill smiled and hugged me tightly.
"Well get used to hearing that." I smiled and nodded my head. Bill sat with me for a bit and we talked about a lot of stuff.

That night I was reading in the common room. Suddenly I saw Percy come in exhausted. I went over and sat down next to him. He noticed and smiled.
"Hey Lizzie." I smiled and spoke.
"Hey Percy."  He opened his arms and I went into them. He brushed my hair and soon I fell sound asleep.

Percy pov
I looked down at my little sleeping female mate. She was so small. Too small for her age. I picked her up then went to her room and set her down on her bed.

Once I laid down I thought back to my twin mates. They needed to be protected but would they let us?

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.