Chapter 4

Hi low everyone. New story time. Hope you enjoy. I am changing a few things so Sirius appears right before third year and the twins find out the truth. I don't own Harry Potter only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elizabeth pov
It was finally summer and I couldn't be happier. I had moved in with uncle Remus and he was taking care of me and Harry officially.

Today I was sitting on a couch just relaxing and sketching.

I was focused on a drawing so I didn't notice Bill or Charlie come in

I was focused on a drawing so I didn't notice Bill or Charlie come in. I looked up when I felt the couch shift. I smiled and greeted my two eldest mates. Charlie smiled and brushed some hair from my cheek. I grinned and leaned into him. He smiled and kissed my cheek. Bill smiled at the sight then put a gentle hand on my back. I finished my sketch then put it up and leaned back. Bill smiled and pulled me closer. Charlie put his hands on my legs and rubbed them. I hummed and closed my eyes.

I knew I had to wait till I was older to be more intimate with my mates but this was killing me. My whole being was telling me to complete the bond fully. I swear my mates knew how much their little actions drove me crazy and purposely drove me crazy.

After a bit I spoke.
"Stop it." Charlie smirked and Bill chuckled. I huffed and leaned back. Bill brushed some hair behind my ear and I smiled. Uncle Remus came in just then very nervous. I got up and spoke.
"What is it uncle?" He took a deep breath and sat down.
"I have some news. It seems that Sirius has escaped from Azkaban." I froze then began freaking out and sank down. Bill immediately pulled me close while Charlie rubbed my back. Uncle Remus took my hands and rubbed them.
"Sweetie. I promise nothing bad will happen. You won't be hurt." I calmed down and spoke.
"We have to tell Hermione the truth Uncle Remus. She deserves to know. He could also go after her." Uncle Remus hesitated then ruffled my hair.
"Invite her over." I perked up and hugged him. He held me tightly then kissed my head. I went to contact Hermione to let her know to come over.

That night I was in bed reading when Charlie came in. I smiled and spoke.
"Hi." He chuckled and sat on the bed.
"Hey."
"Are you okay?" Charlie asked me. I sighed and looked away.
"Yeah. I'll be fine." Charlie took my hand and squeezed it. Charlie opened his arms and I went into them. He rubbed my hands with his thumbs and I relaxed. We kept quiet for a bit before he spoke.
"Everything will turn out okay Liza. Trust me." I smiled and spoke.
"I do." He chuckled and kissed my head.

The next day we told Hermione everything and while she was shocked at first she was fine with it. Uncle Remus talked to Hermione's adopted parents and they were sad to see her go but insistent that she get to know her father better.

Three months later
I was sitting outside when I heard something. I looked up to see a black dog there. I smiled and went over.
"Hello. What are you doing here?" The dog bent down and put its paw over its nose. I smiled and rubbed his head. He growled in bliss then looked behind me. He looked nervous and backed up. I looked and saw Uncle Remus there staring in shock. His expression changed to fury and he stormed over. He put me behind his back, pulled his wand out, and spoke.
"Get away from her." I was shocked then spoke.
"Uncle Remus? What's wrong?" He didn't answer me but spoke to the dog.
"Killing her parents essentially wasn't enough now you go for her Sirius?" I froze shocked then the dog changed into a man. I sank down and my whole world stopped. The man spoke up.
"I did not kill them or betray them Remus. Why would I ever do that to Lily and James?" As they argued I slowly began having a panic attack. Just then I felt two arms wrap around me. I heard Bill speak while he handed me some water.
"It's okay Lizzie. Breathe." Charlie bent down in front of me and spoke.
"Beth. Look at me." I forced myself to look at him.
"Good. Tell me five things you can see." I took a deep breath and spoke.
"You. Bill. The clouds. The sky. The trees. The house."
"Good. Now four things you can touch."
"Your hands. Bill's arms. The grass. My feet."
"Alright. You're doing very well. Now tell me three things you can hear."
"Your voice. The wind. The birds."
"Great. Now two things you can smell."
"Fire and butterbeer." He smiled and spoke.
"Great. Now last thing. Tell me something you can taste."
"Water." Charlie chuckled and Bill sighed in relief. Uncle Remus came over and bent down.
"Better Eliza?" I nodded my head then stood up. I stared at the man who was my godfather and the reason my parents were dead. He was very nervous and scared. That was enough to give me pause. He was telling the truth. There was no way someone who was looking so upset and scared was the evil man he was believed to be. I squeezed Bill's arm, that was still around me, and he hesitated but let me go. I gave Charlie a reassuring look and he eased up. I went over to the man and stared at him for a second before I hugged him. He froze then held me tightly. I pulled away and stared at him. Sirius bent down and brushed my cheek.
"You look so much like your mother but you have your father's eyes." I smiled and spoke.
"I'm told that many many times by Uncle Remus." He chuckled and Uncle Remus spoke.
"We should go inside. Hermione is probably worried by now." Sirius looked shocked then spoke.
"Hermione?" Uncle Remus nodded and smiled.
"I've only recently gained her back." I took Uncle Sirius' hand and he smiled. He squeezed it softly and spoke.
"Let's go."

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.