Special Chapter: Traveling to the Future 1

Hi low everyone. New part time. In this special part the Marauders plus Lily are going to end up accidentally traveling to the future when they are in their sixth year and James and Lily meet not only their twins but the mates of their twins. The twins will have just finished their third year. Gonna introduce the characters real quick.

Aaron Tveit as James Potter

Nathaniel Buzolic as Sirius Black

Jackson Rathbone as Remus Lupin

Charlie Bewley as Peter Pettigrew.

Ashley Greene as Lily Evans

Okay. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Harry Potter only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elizabeth pov
I was sitting on a couch in Black manor reading a book.

It was finally summer and Harry and I had finished our third year with some problems here and there. But everything was more and less fine. Since Uncle Sirius had come back and been cleared of all charges he had made it so Harry and I could live with him. Bill and Charlie were of course with us and the others visited. Percy had just graduated Hogwarts and had gotten a job at the Ministry which caused me and Harry to worry a lot.

I was focused on the book when Bill sat down next to me. I smiled and without a word leaned into him. He chuckled and just brushed my arm up and down with his fingers. I giggled and put my book down. I laid down with my head in his lap while he played with my hair. Suddenly a loud pop was heard and we both jumped up. Bill took off in the direction and I followed.

I found him and Uncle Sirius there with their wands pointed at something in front of them. I went over and peaked out from behind Bill. I saw a young girl who looked just like me except for the eyes. Uncle Sirius was looking shocked.
"Impossible." I looked at my uncle and he quickly left the room. It didn't take long for uncle Remus to come in. He was shocked and spoke.
"How is this possible?"
"Uncle Remus. What is it?" I asked. The five people were suddenly shocked. A man with light brown hair and scars spoke.
"How did this happen?" My uncle spoke.
"Somehow the past us has popped into the future." I froze then spoke.
"Then that means......." Once Uncle Remus nodded his head I ran out of the room. My parents. That was them. They were here.

Bill pov
I watched as Lila ran out of the room upset. Young James spoke.
"What is wrong with her?" Current Remus spoke up.
"We should go and sit somewhere more comfortable. Then we'll explain."

After we settled down Current Remus and Current Sirius explained everything. Young Lily spoke.
"She's really our daughter?" I nodded and spoke.
"I'm gonna go check on her. She's probably having a episode." I went out to find my female mate on the swing crying.

I went over and spoke.
"Lila." She sniffed and tried to dry her eyes.
"I'll be fine Bill. I just need a minute." I put my hands on the rope and spoke.
"I don't believe that for a second Lila. Tell me the truth." She took a shaky breath then spoke.
"It's just that's them. That's my Mum and dad. And I know they're still technically young but it is still them. I can't deal with that." I bent down and dried her tears.
"Lila baby. You should get to know them. They are here right now." She sighed and smiled.
"Thanks Bill. It's just hard." I chuckled and spoke.
"I know baby." She took a deep breath then spoke.
"Alright. I'm ready. Just could you stay with me?"
"Of course." She stood up and we went back in.

Elizabeth pov
Uncle Remus came over to me when I got in and spoke.
"Are you okay Lizzie?" I nodded and spoke.
"I'm better now." He smiled softly and hugged me. Uncle Sirius came over and spoke.
"You don't have to do this cub if you don't want to." I shook me head and spoke.
"I can do this Uncle Padfoot." He chuckled and spoke.
"Come on then. I've already explained everything." I nodded and went over.

Mum came over and spoke.
"Hi. It's nice to meet you." I smiled and spoke.
"Nice to meet you also." Dad grinned and spoke.
"You definitely look just like Lily." I smiled and spoke.
"Yeah. My uncles said the same thing." Bill kept me close and was making sure I wouldn't have a break down again. It took a while but I eased up and even enjoyed talking to my mum and dad.

Once everyone had come in and the situation had been explained we all relaxed. Bill had stayed close to me since he knew that I was still upset a little. Harry wasn't as sure as me.

At one point I leaned against Percy and closed my eyes. He chuckled and brushed my hair with his fingers. I smiled and curled into him further. Uncle Sirius spoke.
"If you're tired you should get some sleep." I opened my eyes and shot him a look.
"Or not." I shrugged and leaned back. Uncle Remus spoke.
"Leave her be Padfoot."
"I wasn't doing anything Moony." I rolled my eyes and closed them. I concentrated and soon Uncle Sirius grunted.
"Hey!" I smirked and opened my eyes. The pillow was in his lap after it had hit his face.
"Looks like Lily acts like James." Uncle Remus said. I laughed and spoke.
"So you keep reminding me." Mum smiled sadly and spoke.
"You really do remind me of both of us." Uncle Sirius spoke.
"Oh give her a minute. She has the same mischief in her eyes that James had. And thank you so much Moony for teaching her wandless magic." He shrugged and spoke.
"I had to."

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.