Chapter 3

Hi low everyone. I'm sorry my loves but I'm skipping to second year. But I'm changing a few things. Remus will appear as the DADA professor and will get close to the twins. They'll even consider him a father figure. Also a surprise is in store for Hermione. Demetores will appear in the chapter but Sirius won't escape till third year. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Harry Potter only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elizabeth pov
I was with Hermione, Ron, and Harry on the train. We were going to find a compartment and finally found one. It had a adult in it but he was asleep. I sat down next to him while Harry was next to me. I began reading my book and enjoyed it till I felt the air grow colder.

I looked up and saw that the windows had frozen over. I jumped and leaned closer to Harry. Suddenly this creature opened our door and turned to Harry, who had placed himself in front of me. Suddenly Harry went rigid and I saw something being pulled from him by this creature. The adult male suddenly shot up and used some spell to get rid of the creature. I got down and tried to shake my twin awake.
"Harry!" Hermione jumped up and ran to find Percy. The adult male bent down and spoke.
"Are you alright?" I nodded my head and took a look at him. Somewhere in my distant memory this man looked familiar. Just then Percy came rushing in and bent down to me. I was relieved now that Percy was here.

Over the summer I had only grown closer to my soulmates as had Harry. Now it was rare to not be with at least one of them.

Percy patted my head then turned his attention to Harry. Soon my twin stirred and sat up slowly. I sighed with relief and hugged him. The adult man handed Harry a piece of chocolate and told us that that thing was a dementor. He got up, saying he had to talk with the conductor then left. Percy spoke.
"Are you two alright?" I nodded and Harry spoke.
"I think so."
"Good. I'm going to go tell Fred and George. They panicked when Hermione got me." I nodded and hugged Percy before he left. Ron moved to sit next to me and I leaned into him. I saw Hermione look with longing.

Last year we had told Hermione the truth after a incident caused us to. She was happy but upset that she had yet to find her's.

I smiled and spoke.
"Don't worry Mione. I'm sure you'll find yours soon." She smiled and spoke.
"Thanks Lizzie." I nodded and tried to relax.

The next day I decided to go early to class. The new DADA professor seems interesting yet familiar. I wanted to ask him why.

When I got in the room I saw him setting things up. The minute I entered he looked up. I shook off my nervousness then spoke.
"I'm sorry. I just.......I wanted to ask you something. I'm Elizabeth by the way. Elizabeth Potter." I saw the fondness and recognition in his eyes.
"Of course. What is it?" I went over and spoke.
"Yesterday. On the train. I felt like I knew you. But that doesn't make any sense. Does it?" Professor Lupin sighed and leaned against the desk.
"You are so much like your mother Liliana." I froze. No one knew my middle name except for Harry. I hadn't even told the Weasleys yet. Professor Lupin spoke.
"You do know me but the last time I saw you you were just a baby Elizabeth. Your dad was one of my best friends at Hogwarts and your mum became like a sister to me." I shuffled then looked down with tears in my eyes. I heard footsteps and soon saw Professor Lupin bent down to my height.
"You look just like your mother little Lili. But you definitely have your father's mischievous side." I smiled sadly then hugged him. He held me close and spoke.
"I'm so sorry Elizabeth. I didn't fight for you and Harry as I should have." I smiled and pulled away.
"It's okay Professor."
"Remus. Just Remus for you little one. At least outside of class." I giggled and hugged him again.

Three months later
I was sitting in the shrieking shack reading a book.

Since I had talked to Uncle Remus Harry and I had grown even closer to Uncle Remus. For the first time I had a father figure in my life. I had also learned about him being a werewolf so I had become an animagus. My form was oddly enough a wolf cub since I wasn't fully grown yet. Harry's was a stag like dad. Harry and I stayed with uncle Remus every chance we got. None of our mates had been overly excited but they had let it go once I told them that Uncle Remus was the only family I had left who cared about Harry and I.

Suddenly I noticed Uncle Remus in pain so I shifted to my animal form.

I went over to Uncle Remus once he had transformed and nudged his front paw

I went over to Uncle Remus once he had transformed and nudged his front paw. He looked at me then got down on all fours. I rolled over and playfully yipped. Uncle Remus perked up and nudged me with his nose. We played for a bit before I curled into his side and yawned. He curled up and I closed my eyes.

The next morning I woke up earlier then Uncle Remus and Harry. I changed back into my human form then got the cloak for my uncle. He was in human form and had only a couple of scratches on his face. I read till he and Harry woke up. I smiled and put my book away. Uncle Remus got dressed then spoke.
"Thank you. Both of you." I smiled and spoke.
"You're our family Uncle Moony. Bedsides you shouldn't have to be alone." He smiled softly and ruffled my hair. I saw the serious look in eyes though.
"What is it?" I asked. He sighed and spoke.
"Your friend. Hermione."
"What about her?" Harry asked. Uncle Remus sat down and spoke.
"I told you two about your uncle Sirius and I. How we were together and soulmates." Harry and I nodded and our uncle continued.
"We had a baby girl but she disappeared shortly after your parents were killed and Sirius was sent to Azkaban."
"Wait. Are you saying Hermione is......."
"I can't be sure but I believe so. She is our daughter and your cousin." I grinned and spoke.
"Yay!!!" Uncle Remus chuckled and Harry shook his head. Only one little problem. How to tell Hermione the truth.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.