Dance Moms Part 1

Requested by sarahshah444 Sorry it took so long though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Takes place after This Is It Era. Michael did not pass away) 

It was a lazy day for Krystal. That is not normal when you are the wife of the King Of Pop. And not forgetting to mention that she's also known as the Queen Of Pop too. Unfortunately, Michael is working that day with Prince and Bigi. They were doing charity work while Krystal and Paris had stayed home. Krystal was just reading a book when her manager rushed in.

Manager: Krys!

Krystal: Calm down. What's wrong?

Manager: Nothing really. Its just that you and Travis had been asked to be special guests on a TV show called Dance Moms! They want you two to choreograph their dance pieces for the competition.

Krystal: Oh. I don't quite know much about the show but I'm sure Paris knows about it. What did Travis say?

Manager: He said he's down for it. Just waiting on you.

Krystal: *sigh* Alright. If he's in then I'm in I guess.

Manager: Alright! I'll let you know the details later.

Krystal watches as her manager walks out the door. Krystal was trained in dance. She was known for her dancing due to the different genres that she knew and could do. I mean, she took ballet for years and trained in other dances too. However, she had a weird feeling that this was not gonna be an ordinary show. Swiftly, she made her way to Paris's room where she found her daughter playing the guitar. Krystal leaned against the doorframe and watched Paris play before being noticed.

Paris: M-mom! W-what are you doing here? *blush shyly*

Krystal: Honey, you don't have to be embarrassed. You're really good!

Paris: Thanks to you teaching me.

Krystal: *giggles* Paris, I've been asked to do a show with Travis.

Paris: Travis Payne? Daddy's choreographing partner?

Krystal: Yup. I don't quite know much about the show though. I was wondering if you knew what it was. Its called Dance Moms?

Paris: They want you to choreograph?! Mom, that show can get a bit to intense...

Krystal: Why so?

Paris: Abby Lee is the choreographer/teacher. She tends to want things her way. She also has her favorites. And doesn't like when not listened to. The moms tend to fight a lot. It is chaos!

Krystal: Oof. Well, there's no turning back now. Wish me luck.

Paris: Always mommy. You'll be great.

A few days pass and its time to film. Michael was aware that Krystal was to be on the show with Travis. Was he worried? Kind of. He had heard a lot of the show but he had faith in his wife. She can hold her ground. 

Abby Lee: Hello everyone!

Christi: Someone woke up on the right side of the bed...

Abby: So usually we have pyramid now but today is very different.

Melissa: Why so Abby?

Abby: We have two very special choreographers coming in for this week! Come on in!

Travis walks in first and claps came along with gasps. Travis was known for working with Michael. After that, the whole room erupted with cheer from the elite team and the moms as Krystal walks out. Krystal was every female's dream to be. A talented artist in multiple aspects.

Krystal: Hello, I'm Krystal and this is Travis Payne. We'll be choreographing your dances for the week. Its such an honor. 

Ashlee: Wow Abby! I haven't seen you this excited about someone choreographing. *smirks*

Abby: Well, its not everyday that we get to have such incredible people to choreograph!

Travis: It means a lot to us both. We hope that we can give you something that can show off your strengths.

Abby: So we've talked about who will have solos. Travis?

Travis: Yes, but we will not let you know quite yet. We want to talk to you a little bit first.

Krystal: Right. So I think everyone else is dismissed for now. Come on girls.

The elite team and Krystal alongside Travis sit down as everyone else walks out, including Abby. The moms fan girl at the fact Krystal is here. Krystal askes them a few questions.

Krystal: So, first off. I want to know where all of you stand with how Abby does this. I heard that in a way there are favorites. No hard feelings okay?

Paige: Well, Yes. Usually Maddie is put in the center. Abby likes her a lot. She doesn't even remember my name...

Maddie: Hey! You-

Krystal: Woah.... Calm down. Usually when someone is center, its because they are the strongest. But at the same time, everyone should have a chance. You all have talent. Don't think that "I'm better than everyone". You should think that we are better than what people think. Prove people wrong that you can do better than what people think. You are a team. You should be holding each other up, not put each other down. That is what the media is trying to break us apart, we shouldn't let that happen. Without each other, there is no way to succeed. 

Brooke: But you're so famous. You succeeded.

Krystal: I didn't do it on my own. I have a team that I also rely on. They help me. And I am forever grateful.

Maddie: Now that I think about it, its true... I'm sorry if I hurt you... All of you.

Chloe: Its okay. Lets move on and show those apples who we are.

Krystal: Thats the spirit. Travis, lets tell them now.

Travis: Alright. I'll call everyone!

The moms and Abby entered the room, waiting to know who will be doing solos.

Travis: So, we made the decision earlier that we want to give the solos to the ones who don't always get solos. The ones with solos is... Nia, Kendall, Mackenzie and Brooke. Nia and Kendall, you will be with Krys. I'll help you Brooke and Mackenzie.

Krystal: Kenz, its gonna be a little tough since you'll be in a different age group but don't worry. You'll be great. The group dance will be called "recovery". 

Jill: Before we keep going... We have something to ask...

Holly: Could you dance for us?

Krystal: I don't see why not. Lets do it.

Again, cheers erupted from everyone including the camera men. With a bow, Krystal decides its time to start.

Krystal: Lets start shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next part coming soon...