Tattletail

[Michael's look: History Era]

Michael is 43 and Krystal is 42, they are best friends. Paris is 19, Prince is 20 and Bigi is 17. The kids have been interested in in the tattletail toy that they heard about. They heard about the rumors and they were curious but they also knew that their father and aunt Krys may not be ok with it.

Bigi: Paris, can we get the tattletail?

Paris: You know that we should not get it without dad's permission. 

Prince: Plus he would not be ok with it if he read about it. Which is what he would do once we tell him.

Bigi: We don't have to tell dad. We could just get it. Plus, Prince can drive.

Prince: Fine, but we may need to distract aunt Krys and dad.

Paris: Fine. Me and Blanket will distract.  You go with your motorbike. 

*Paris and Bigi enter the study room where Krystal and Michael are hanging out at. Meanwhile, Prince rushed to the store and bought a "Tattletail". He rushed back home without getting caught since he had help from the guard. Once he reached home, he texted his siblings to let them know that he's home with the "Tattletail".*

Paris: We're gonna head to bed first.

Krystal: This is a first....

Michael: Krys...

Krystal: I'm just joking. Goodnight kids.

Michael: Goodnight kids. Me and Krystal will be here. 

Krystal: We're gonna talk some more. If there's anything, come here.

Bigi: We will. Goodnight.

*Bigi and Paris leave the study room and rush to the library upstairs. They meet with Prince who is waiting for them.*

Prince: Thank goodness that there are no maids in the house.

Paris: Yeah, but how did you sneak past Bill? He is the bodyguard...

Prince: I may have lied....

Bigi: Ooff. If dad finds out you did, he's gonna be mad.

Prince: Bigi, this is on you...

Bigi: I know. Lets open this.

Paris: Are you sure we should? Especially in here?

Bigi: Fine. Lets do it in the dance studio.

Prince: Good idea knowing that dad and aunt Krys would not be happy with a library full of books destroyed....

*The kids head to the dance studio knowing its there that Michael and Krystal can't hear since its not in the house. They open the box to try and play with their new toy. But immediately after, the Tattletail starts acting up. The Tattletail starts to make noise, asking to feed it and comb it but after an hour, they start hearing weird noises coming from the outside of the studio. The kids immediately know what it is when they hear "Mama's coming..."

Paris: Oh no.... 

Tattletail: Mama is coming for you! Mama! They're in here!

Prince: Tattletail, quiet! We need to tell aunt Krys and dad. They would know what to do....

Paris: Let's book it. Thats the only way to escape.

Blanket: Ditch the Tattletail, wait for the noise to leave then we run.

*The kids wait for the noise to lessen. When they found the chance, they ran straight into the house knowing that mama tattletail is following them. They run as fast as they can to the study room since Michael and Krystal were there. They run into the room and slam the door locking it and leaning against it*

Michael: What the? Kids, what's wrong? Why were you running?

Bigi: U-uhhh...

Krystal: Calm down. What happened?

Paris: We lied! We didn't go to sleep. We came here earlier to distract you. We made Prince go out and buy a "Tattletail" knowing the rumors. And we unleashed something!

Michael: What do you mean released something?

Krystal: Do you mean "Mama"?

Prince: Yes! And now its after us. Help!

Michael: I'll go check.

Krystal: Are you sure?

Michael: What's the worst that could happen? *leaves the room*

Krystal: Famous last words...

*Krystal and the kids stay in the room until they hear Michael's scream. They rush to his voice to find him on the floor staring at "Mama". Krystal kicks it and runs towards Michael, pulling him up and running back to the room they were in. Krystal and Michael makes sure the children are in front of them when suddenly, Krystal falls down due to being pulled by her leg by something. Michael saw her fall in the corner of his eye. Immediately, he turns around to help her up. He holds her hand and runs by her side back to the room. They reach the room and slams the door leaning against it. *

Krystal: Prince, call the guards!

Prince: On it!

Michael: Are you ok?

Krystal: I'm fine. Just in shock....

Paris: We just filled the guards in. They think they found it. We need to go to them and check.

Blanket: We'll go check. Aunt Krystal, you can rest. 

Michael: I'll go with the kids, you get your rest.

*Krystal heads to her room while the rest of them went off to check on the tattletails. A few minutes later, there's a knock on Krystal's door. She gets off the bed and opens the door to find Michael and his kids.*

Krystal: Yes?

Michael: W-we... uh...

Prince: We're scared to sleep alone...

Krystal: All of you kids?

Blanket: Yup. 

Krystal: Ok. Come on in. What about you

Michael: Krystal.... Come on...

Krystal: I need an answer Applehead.

Michael: I'm scares too...*blushes*

Krystal: Come on in. Kids, you three use the bed. Michael, you can use the window seat.

*Michael and the kids head to their respected areas. The kids immediately fall asleep, meanwhile Michael lays there staring at Krystal who is now sitting at her desk.*

Michael: Krys, aren't you gonna sleep?

Krystal: Its fine. Besides, there's no place to lie down.

Michael: Krys, you need to rest.

Krystal: Its ok.

Michael: Thats it. *Walks to Krystal and picks her up walking back to the window seat.*

Krystal: *whispers* Michael! There's not enough place on this seat.

Michael: I know. You can just lie down on my chest. *sits down with Krystal on his lap*

Krystal: Are you sure?

Michael: Positive.

*Michael lays down and Krystal lays down on top him. The two of them are blushing madly with their hearts pounding. Unfortunately, Michael's heartbeat could be heard loud and clear by Krystal since she has her head on his chest.*

Krystal: Michael, your heartbeat is pounding.

Michael: I just noticed that this is the first time you laid your head on my chest...*blush*

Krystal: O-oh... *blush* I actually find this very comfortable.

Michael: Y-you d-do? I-i like this too. Get some sleep Angel.

Krystal: You haven't called me that in a while... Goodnight Michael...*snuggles into Michael's chest*

Michael: Goodnight Krystal... *strokes her head and falls asleep*

THE END