Dance Moms Part 3

Last part from your request, sarahshah444

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Travis was right. Krystal needed to get her man and keep Abby in her place without seeming rude. So that's what she did. Krystal walked out the room and straight to Michael. She sat behind Michael and wrapped her arms around his waist. His hands go straight to hers and just holds her there. He leans back slightly with a smile on his face.

Michael: Angel, are you done for today?

Krystal: Yes sweet. But how come you came today? And stayed here waiting?

Michael: I wanted to see my wife today. I've been busy for the past few days and couldn't really spend time with you so I thought I might as well come and pick you up. I also really wanted to see you dance. *blushes lightly*

Krystal: Aww... Thank you love. *kisses his cheek* 

Jill: You two are so sweet!

Kelly: My Gosh I love seeing this.

Michael: I was wondering if I can come watch their performances?

Krystal: If you'd like...

Michael: If it means I can support the team and spend time with my wife, I'm coming.

Krystal: Alright. Its getting late. Shall we go?

Michael: Lets go, love. Bye everyone. And thank you...

Everyone watches the couple walk out the building, hand in hand. Abby was kind of mad yet she didn't say anything. Who wouldn't want to be with Michael. Michael could feel that Krystal saw Abby and him. All he did was whisper to Krystal that everything will be okay and that he loves her. The day of the competition, Michael and Krystal got ready to go. They would meet them at the venue. Michael went with the outfit he wore to announce the This Is It Tour that was in black. His hair was left down too. Krystal went with a plaid blazer outfit instead with black boots.

 Krystal went with a plaid blazer outfit instead with black boots

Michael always found Krystal to be stunning

Michael always found Krystal to be stunning. No matter how she dressed, she could pull it off. He wraps his arms around Krystal's waist and pulls her close before kissing her.