[ 42 ]

Hajissnsjdgd kskdgdufb why do they both look like  bottoms 😂😂😂.. 😆😆

[ Jimin ]

We are back at the hotel and Yoongi is standing by the balcony and looking out at the city with his hair blowing in the wind and so I smile to myself and walk towards him and wrap my arms around his chest "what you thinking about hyung?" I ask softly as I rest my head on his warm back "just thinking about what our next step will be and how I want our lives to jump from today to a happily ever after..." Him saying that just brings a lot of relief and love "that sounds... Promising and I would love to spend the rest of my existance with you because I know you will protect me..." I say as I hug him tighter and then turn to go give him a kiss which landed perfectly but thats when I saw Josline enter 'she's here already shit..' "Uhm Yoongi I'll be in the shower okay.. Dont stay out too long its cold.."

"Okay baby don't worry I won't stay to long.." He leaves a kiss so I rush to Josline but not too fast and when I got there I opened the bathroom doors to let her in

...

"Do you have it?" I ask her quietly as I don't want Yoongi to hear "oh yes it is all in here..." "Thank you Jos.."

"Your welcome oh and I almost forgot... I think sir would love to see you in this..." She takes out a beauty and so my eyes grow wider and a smile manges to form and so I take it from her "thank you very much...he will like this...I hope.."

"Don't worry , you are beautiful and he will love it... Hes only got eyes for youonly so dont worry a bone in your body and just... Entertain him... Paris is the city of love after all" she says with a smile and so I shoot one back at her and so she leaves and leaves me with all this...

"Time to go to work Park Jimin..."

...

[ Yoongi ]

As I walk into the bedroom I see Josline walk out of the bathroom "Josline what were you doing in there?"

Then I start to see the panic in her face so she drops it quick then "Sir I was bringing Mr Jimin some conditioner because he called and asked for some as he couldn't find it" she said almost rapping "okay... Its fine you can go now"

"Thank you sir and enjoy your night... As I know first hand it will be enjoyable..." She says looking up with a smirk like she knows something I don't and leaves "huh?.."

I scratch it out of my mind and go to the closet to get out some clothes to wear after Jimin is done bathing...

...

Minutes later I hear...

'YOONGI HELP!!'

so I waste no time and get up from the bed and practically run with my gun in my hands ready to shoot but she I opened the door you wouldn't believe me when I told you

"What the..."

I say as I look around the room and there are candles every where and The lights are dimmed and there's also rose petals on the floor leading to the bathtub but when my eyes got to the bathtub they caught beautiful creamy white legs and they went up all the way the beautiful angelic yet seductive face of Jimin in black and white shirt but tied up into a crop top wearing the beret cutely on his head and some gloves  revealing his knuckles and a very short black soft skirt revealing his thighs with lines going down on each side of his legs to the black heals he was wearing and GOD!! he looked so hot and sexy and all I want right Now is to fuck the shit out of him until he begs for mercy because he looks hot right now and I can't control my lust..

"Baby are you gonna keep staring at me or are you gonna do somethin.." He says that like its nothing to hard for him, only if he could feel how hard I am right now

"Baby do you know the story of the boy who cries wolf..." I say as I walk closer to him with my gun still in my hands and so he stands up to from the edge of the bathtub "uh huh I know it..."

"Good so you know what happened at the end right..."

"Uh huh...but I know daddy won't punish me... "

"Huh why not.."

"Because I said so.."

Thats all he said before kissing me and so I go with it loving his confidence so I pick him up and pinned him against the wall and dropped the gun and thats when I realised he wasn't wearing anything under and he showed me his beautiful self "naughty baby boy...but don't worry.. Daddy likes it~"
I whisper in his ear and so I get a giggle in response "Lets go forward..."He whispers in my ear whilest hands moving around my back softly "mmhh you want daddy to fuck you in the bathtub mh~" "uh huh~ but...I want to take over for you... Can i~.."

"Of course baby~" I attack his lips once more whilest he raises my shirt and so I pull away in order for him to remove it fully "this looked cute on you baby but now.." I practically rip the outfit of him and I thought he would be surprised but he was actually silently laughing"its either your really strong or that was fake fabric..." He leans in and kisses my neck softly and also sweety but seductively enough for me to get hard even more than I was "There you go... Beautiful ~" I say as he is bare naked now and so I take us both to the bathtub and put him in and so I take off my pants along with my underwear which I saw how Jimins eyes glowed a little and so I smirk at the action

'This is gonna be fun...'

ಥ_ಥ

Hsgwysbskfsy jadusgsksogsbwsgsnsisg so how are you liking the story so far????

I'm curious.... Speak to me....please...

😁

Okay let me leave you to carry on reading because I know that we are at that special chapter and I know y'all hungry so don't calm those imaginary dicks down yet 😉...

💜Cencirly 💜  yours 💜 Xaxa~'