AADHYA

Note: Vansh and Riddhima had never been Physical. All the written lines are imaginary✌✌.
This is not a RiAnsh happy ending.

*****

The story starts after the Vansh's so called revenge drama from Riddhima. He announced Ahana as his wife . So called Mrs.Raisinghania .

But shocking point is Riddhima didn't tried to defend herself and after the end of so called drama she was leaving his Mansion but Sia's voice stopped her.

Then only for sia's health she stay back in V.R Mansion. She distanced herself from everyone . Neither she tried to talk to them nor she tried to proved herself innocent .

After the day of press conference the other evening Ishani and Ahana were burning Riddhima's stuff while Vansh was standing there emotionless . They were waiting for Riddhima to react and come forward to save her things but instead she went to her room and brought some things in her hand .

It was the gift given by Vansh to her quite long back . It was that dancing fairy which vansh gave her after bullet scene and the other gift was a pair of bangles gifted during Karwachauth . She threw both the gift in fire and stood there emotionless same as vansh .

Her next action shocked Vansh to the core . She forcefully pulled the nuptial chain from her neck and thus also threw it there . Vansh was so shocked by this . She left from there without looking anybody's face . After she left again every body started bad mouthing her.

It was the next morning . A lawyer was called for the divorce of Vansh and Riddhima . Both signed the papers without looking and each other and also emotionless. Vansh thought , " After betraying me also she don't have any shame . She even didn't tried to save our relation . "

Ego of this man. You gonna regret it badly. It was almost a mid day when the door bell of mansion rang. Everybody were seated on ha except Riddhima who was in her room. The door opened and there stood

The Uma Raisinghania

She came inside .
Maa , was the word which came from Vansh mouth after seeing his mother . He hurriedly ran towards her and hugged her. She also hugged her son back . Then Ishani also hugged her . Riddhima came outside from her room and saw Uma standing there .

"Maasi" , Riddhima said .

By this everybody attention went towards her then Uma said:

AADHYA

And uma went towards Riddhima and hugged her . No body from the house liked the fact that Uma hugged Riddhima who is betrayer according to them.

Ishani said , "Maa why are you hugging this Golddigger girl".

" Mind your language Ishani . I'm not your bhai who will tolerate all your nonsense . " , uma shouted at Ishani.

"Maa you are shouting at your daughter for this Riddhima" , Ishani cried.

"What this girl ha . She is Aadhya not any Riddhima. ", she shouted at Ishani.

" Maa because of her our Sia is in coma " , this time vansh spoke.

"And who told you this sia " , Uma asked.
Vansh was lip tight by this question. Then uma said something.

"Two and half years ago I met Aadhya whom you are telling Riddhima. I was held captive by Anupriya when you all three were small and I was proved death .
Then she married your father for the sake of property and faked motherly love to you . After many years of struggle I ran from her clutches and then I saved life of Aadhya 's family and her friend family life from a major accident.
Then she did a favour to me by coming in this house to save you all. She trapped Kabir who thought her to use as pawn. She saved all of you because of me and I spoiled her two years by sending to save ungrateful people like you. She saved you and in return you all ruined her . "