[•The whole crew is together•]

Rose Pov
Inpu took me, Bryan and Ivy to the camp well the Greek part of the camp he said that Kayla found our other 2 friends so we were now waiting. I was sitting in the grass with a bunny on my knees when I heard somebody say "Okay Xiphos remember they are from another realm so the
S. R isn't your brother he only looks like him okay?" I remembered that voice that is Kat!  The one who takes care of Xiphos "Kat! I see him! Bro-" Xiphos was shortly after cut off by Kat "Xiphos no he isn't your brother!" Xiphos looked at her then at me he did that like 5 times and then he looked down disappointed. Kat just walked up to me with Xiphos following "I am sorry for him it's just that you look alot like his brother and-" Kat started apologising but I cutted her off "No no its totally fine!" I said with a laugh at the end when I noticed Xiphos staring at me "Nedd something?" I asked politely "Hug?" He said I just rolled my eyes and said "Sure." With grinned teeth. He then hugged me and I couldn't breath for a moment "Let's go show you to my brother!" He said with his chippery voice "No! plese no!" But it was too late for me to protest because he already picked me and Kat up and he was flying us to S. R. place.

Bryan POV
We were currently waiting for Kayla and Jinn to arrive so I was sitting in the grass petting a bunny the bunny had a soft fur. "Here they are." I heard someone say I looked up from the bunny and saw my friends Kayla and Jinn "Guys!" I said and quickly run up to them and hugged them "It's nice to see ya'll again!" I said happy "Yeah! It is! But where is our adorable pink friend Rosey~?" Jinn said with his flirty tone he was always a pervet and a play boy like he was dating almost everyvone in our class! "What he is right there- Oh my gods where is he?!" Ivy said concerned and scared "Mr.Inpu we can't find our friend Rose!" Kayla said to Inpu alarmed "What?! He can't be that far away if he wondered off c'mon let's search for him!" Inpu said also concerned.

Rose Pov
As we landed in the palace/ castle thing in the air I was scared 'Oh gods oh gods oh gods I'm gonna die! Okay rose just keep your cool' I tried to calm myself as Xiphos called for his brother "BROTHER I FOUND ANOTHER YOU!" S.R. looked at him with a raised eyebrow "Xiphos that doesn't make any sense!" He said as Xiphos pushed me from behind him in front of him so now I was really nervous but I just kept playing it cool "Well finally something interesting and not boring~" I said with a smirk hoping that it covered my nervousness and a little bit of fear "Oh how intriguing!" He said as he looked me over I just stared with a bored out look with a smirk "Say where are you from?" He said and now was the time for a real fear "W-Well I am from the human realm but I have a bit of power in me because of something that I did in the past..." I said kinda nervous he looked at me and then he asked me "Well are you a girl or a boy?" I started playing with my fingers behind my back and said "Well I am a boy but I look like a girl so sometimes I dress like this when I want to fool people~" And as I said that I smirked once again other me laughed as well and said "Well we'll be great friends then~" He said and putted his arm around me I tried to look at Kat and Xiphos for help but they where already gone probably S.R. made them go away with his magic. "S-So Uhm could I leave now because I have some bissnes I need to attend to~" I said studerring a bit S.R. looked at my and said "Sure~ but stop by sometime~" I just nodded and jumped off of the thing like I did last time but this time I didn't land on my feet no I didn't land at all I was FLYING?! 'What the quackity quack is going on?!' I thought as I almost crashed on the sand but didn't luckily I knew how to fly because I learned how birds fly with their wings how it all helps them so I took that as an advantage and flew like a master back to the Greek part of the camp when I was there I landed and looked at my new wings they were so pretty and pink!

As I walked I finally found my friends "Heyy guysss!" I said nervous "Rose where were you?!" Ivy asked with angry look "We looked everywhere for you!" Kay joined in "Your okay!" Bryan stated "Oh well look at Rosey~ He got wings~" Jinn said still flirty as ever "Wait what you have wings?!" Inpu said suprised "Well I only got them now..But why does Kayla have horns and Bryan wings as well and Ivy furry ears?" I asked slightly concerned "Well I figured out that however you got here wasn't that safe and that you could've died on 84%.." Inpu said Bryan looked at me and asked "Do you know how to fly??" I laughed as bit and then replied "Hell yeah!" He looked at me with sparkles in his eyes "Will you teach me?!" I chuckled and said "Sure!" Inpu and Ivy just both looked at me disappointed "Well Rose since you have been gone for quite a while and it is getting dark you all should go to sleep or do something chill and not get lost!" Inpu said angry we all just nodded and went to a fire to share some scary stories with Lokis sons and the two fox twins Amaya and Naya I think those were there names.

After that it was I think 9:36 pm? so we headed out to sleep Inpu was kind and gave us the guest rooms in Bryans mansion so we were going to sleep there as I was in my guest room I changed my clothes with my magic into purple pajamas.

As I layed down on the bed I crawled up in a ball and thought 'I hope that tomorrow will be better'
And as that thought crossed my mind my eyes closed and I fell asleep...