[•Another me?!•]

oh god what the heck did I just created....
.

.
Rose Pov

I woke up really hardly I barely could open my eyes "Ughhh. " Was the only thing I could really say I lazily got up from the bed when "Where the fu- Oh yeah I'm here..." And then just then I accidentally sat on my wing "Fuck!" I whispered-yelled I quickly got up and looked at it it didn't looked hurt so I guess it's fine. I went over to the closet and I found nothing good in it there was no black purple or pink clothes so I thought 'Maybe I can try making clothes?' So I started trying it took me about 20 minutes to do it but the thing was great! It was armour like thing it was black purple and pink there was a rose in the middle of the chest plate thing the boots were cool and all.

 I went over to the closet and I found nothing good in it there was no black purple or pink clothes so I thought 'Maybe I can try making clothes?' So I started trying it took me about 20 minutes to do it but the thing was great! It was armour like...

(this is how he looks like but he has normal skin colour and eye colour I mean his eyes are still green but they are not black)

I fixed my hair to match with the armour "Perfect~" I smiled as I was looking at myself in the mirror I looked great I just hope that I didn't pick a outfit that looked completely like S.R.s because I don't want them to attack me.

I went downstairs I quickly looked at my phone and saw that it was 9 am 'Welp I'm gonna be tired today!' I thought I always needed more sleep cuz I would wake up in the middle of the night playing on my phone till the sun was starting to shine until then I only putted the phone away. As I made my way to the kitchen I saw Ivy wearing the same thing as Inpu and Jinn the same thing Jyles would wear and Bryan the same thing dead Bryan would wear "Hello my fellow friendz!" The attention turned to me Inpu looked terrified the 3 kids looked scared and Soulis looked alarmed "Geez stop staring at me it's rude you know?"I said while rolling my eyes and grabbing some sandwich and walking over to Atlas "Did you put the flowers on your dead dad's grave and did you have a nice talk with him?" I asked looking him straight in the eye "Yea-wait how do you-$ He wanted to ask but I cut him off by winking and saying "I'm from a diffrent realm remember?" And chuckled. He just nodded and so then I yawned and said "Bryan you said you wanted me to learn you how to fly then c'mon if your still up to it." I saw Bryan have the biggest smile ever and he runned to me "Let's go!"He said so we went outside and we parkoured up on top of the house. "Okay so you just gotta open your wings and then-" I said and jumped off and started flying showing him how to do it and later I landed back were he was "You gotta use the air to your advantage you also need to flap your wings and yeah-" As I said that I pushed him off of the roof of the house "AHHH!!" He screamed but he soon enough started flying and I flew next to him "This is so amazing!!" He said I just chuckled and said "Yeah it is.." And then we started racing with each other it was fun at first until we fall into a damn ocean.

A loud Splash! was heard and that was splash from me and Bryan we fell into the ocean so we swimmer up and when we were on the ground we were coughing and then I started "This is your fault Bryan you pushed me!" I yelled at him he got angry and said "W-Well you shouldn't have been in my way then none of this would happen!" We got into a deep argument that slowly died down nobody got hurt physically only mentally "I hate you!" Bryan said crying "Wait Bryan no I'm sorry I didn't mean to-!" But I didn't have the chance to finish the sentence before he flew off so obviously I started flying after him "Bryan!" I yelled out trying to find him but all I heard was the echo of my call.