[•Getting out!•]

this is so mixed up and short what the fuck!

.

.

.
Bryan POV

After the argument me and rose had I flew back to the mansion I was crying when I got there I calmed myself down even though I didn't see Rose so I was a bit alarmed because he was right behind me... when I was calm I walked inside the mansion "Hey Bryan!" My boyfriend said "Wait were is Rose he was with you." Inpu asked I heavily breathed in "Well we had an argument cuz we both fell  into the ocean and I just started flying and he was following me but.. I think he lost me?" I said Inpu mentally faceplalmed and my boyfriend said "Well we need to find him." Inpu rubbed his eyes and said "Yes we do. And after that we will bring Bryan back." I was confused but understood shortly 'I guess that they found a way of how to bring other me back..that's gonna be weird' I thought "Well we better hurry then." I said.

Rose Pov

I am done with the flower crown and I putted the spell on it now I have to wait and make sure that other me won't notice this so soon other then that I don't know what to do when sudently I heard a loud yell of excitement  "Brother!!" I knew that voice it had to be other me brother as he runned on here I took in his looks his skin was purple he had black hair and a bread he had black wings he looked happy like my brother 'I miss him' As that thought flew by I rubbed my eyes "Brother who is this?" He asked exidet Rose signed and said "My new pet~" I looked at him with the same disgusted face Xiphos just looked confused a little but soon enough he said "Ah okay brother!" Then the two of them started talking while I went to where Kat was and I started talking with her about our realm/ world.

Later on I went back to Rose and as I walked closer to them i saw that Rose talking to Xiphos so I waited like 2 hours then I searched for Xiphos and went I found him.I went to him and sat beside him "Hello Xiphos." I said he looked at me and asked "Who are you?" I smiled and said "I'm Zerantino but people call me Rose I'm your brother but from another realm/world." I said carefully Xiphos looked at me with hope "So brother will be good?" He asked I nodded Xiphos just smiled and we started talking.

After some time we didn't have anything to talk about so I went back to S.R. But I then soon after I felt the magic wear off of the flower crown so I guessed that Bryan found the message I was happy but scared that he will messed up.

2 hours later I saw Bryan come in here and said "Give Zerantino back!" I was suprised that he used my real name but I wasn't bothered by it that much I think that other me was angry but he seemed that he had some sort of plan "Ugh whatever just take him he is useless anyway!" Rose said frustrated I was smiling like an idiot and I ran to Bryan and we did our confusing greet we also apologised for our actions and we went back to the mansion.

When we got back Inpu was on the bridge with Atlas, Lotus, Femi and Keeran in the middle so I went over and asked on what was going on and Inpu said that they are bringing Bryan back now so I just sat back there and watched as they all put their power into the soul crystal and then Bryan appeared on the floor Inpu seemed so happy well...all of them did acually I was smiling that they seceded at it.

.

.

.
I hope that you liked this even though this chapter was short like a lot...I love ya'll so much!!💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

words used: 700