Sunoo !

( tw // death ‼️)

Imaya

It was getting dark when i decided to stay in the rooftop. Can't help but to feel envious of how the lights seems brighter than how my eyes glow.

With all the great things in the world, i received the bad things. Broken family, unfair treatment, what else, living?

it all feels like, holding onto thin air, anytime soon i could fall.

"Are you ok?" the voice of my sister said,

i automatically smiled, not minding the tears flowing as i wipe it away. I rested my arms onto the hard surface, appreciating the view from afar.

if you were still here, i'd be better.

my eyes reflecting the lights from the buildings, winds passing by me, making my tears dry from the impact.

is this your way of wiping away my tears? i chuckled because of my thought.

a deep sigh was heard from the area,

"you're here again." a gentle voice made its way to my ears

breaking my thoughts, i eyed him, "hey" i replied

so funny how the city looks alive, the people are happy, everyone's enjoying what they have, but why can't i feel the same? I feel like stones are getting thrown at me, i feel.. left out

"thinking?" he questioned, moving from his spot to stand beside me.

slowly nodd, now focusing on this boy beside me.

perfect face, curved lips, pointy nose, pretty eyebrows, nothing could go wrong with this guy, can it?

"enjoying the sky, again?" i questioned this time, he replied with a small smile, agreeing with what i said

tapping the hard surface from the railings, creating a small sound. "you still, miss her.. do you?" he opened a topic.

now lowering my head, i.. don't know what to say

i don't know what to say cause in the end, it's still causing me pain. I miss her, so much.

"she'll be sad knowing you're still crying about her, you know" he said, now eyeing me, a crying mess.

"then stop the pain, stop it" i muttered, can't breathe properly because of crying. Covering my eyes to sob even harder,

"hey come here" i slowly felt him hugging me, my tears falling once again as the last time someone hugged me, was when she's dying.

"if you can't live anymore, then live for me."

"Everything's going to be alright, things are tough, but things will be better." his voice so soft as ever, i moved away, quietly wiping my tears.

"i'm scared.." i muttered

he moved near me, now gently stroking my hair.

"but i'm here, nothing will happen to you as long as i'm here" now looking up, meeting his eyes. He's smiling ear to ear, thank you for bringing the happiness i no longer feel anymore.

i smiled

"what about now, Sunoo?" eyeing the boy infront of me,

"what about now that you're not here anymore?" i cried, falling on my knees as i hugged his body.

—-
:)