Chapter 1.

It's been about six months since we've had the two worst cases we've dealt with. Even though it's been behind us for quite some time, the thought of Urado still keeps gripped my stomach. I feel like his image is constantly haunting me and I can't get rid of him in any way. I always remember the metallic smell of blood, which was practically everywhere, and the pain felt by the victims of the wild rampage of a sadistic psychopath who did not want to die and the fear they must have been paralyzed by. And here we go again, a rush of nausea. I'd rather not discuss it further, it might make me faint. I don't know which one of those cases affected me more. Whether it was crazy Urado or the house of horrors where Naru was possessed. I've never been as worried about someone in my life as I was in this house. I was scared because I didn't know how bad the situation and in what danger Naru was. I was afraid he wouldn't get rid of the possession, I was afraid he'd get hurt. I was afraid he was going to die. All I had to do was witness the two deaths and I couldn't handle the third death. His death. Everything but not seeing him hurt.

 In short, I'm pretty marked. After these two cases, I involuntarily took time off (at Naru's urging) and today I am going back after about a month. In all the time I've been gone, I haven't seen anyone of our team. I heard from a monk (Takigawa) once, but what I understand from what he said, Naru forbade PSR members from contacting me. He wanted me to clear my head and take a break from everything. He can't give it extra nice, but he's actually very worried about his people and he's considerate.

On the way to the office, I felt like I was being watched. I stopped on a street full of people, looked around, looking for who made me feel this lingering feeling. I felt very unsumed. My thought about who might be watching me was torn from me by a call. I looked hurriedly at the clock and found out I was late. 

Y/N: „Jesus! After a long time, I'm going to work and I'm late again! Naru will definitely kill me."

I mumbled quickly to myself and picked up a call from Naru. 

Naru: „Y/N, where are you?! You should have been here about 15 minutes ago! If this job makes you laugh and you think you don't have to be on time, you can leave!"

 Y/N: „N-Naru, I'm sorry, I'm on my way. I'll be there in five minutes. Do you wan-."

I didn't even get a chance to tell if he wanted to buy anything on the way to work, and the call ended.

Y/N: „Damn Naru! He sees me after a month and he's already barking at me! Arrogant one. I'm coming. Sheesh."

After a very pleasant conversation, I went to the office at lightning speed.