Chapter 4.

After about ten minutes, Naru joined us. He came in with a really strange look on his face, like I've never seen before. 

Monk: "Naru, about why I came. I know you just had a client, and it's probably a new case, but you need to hear this. The Urado case is a little out of control. We did recommend that the mansion be burned down because we thought Urado was limited to that certain space, but it kind of turned out not to be the case. Five more people have been missing by the time it's been burned! And they weren't even in the rubble! Young people are being attacked again!"

 My breath held, and I stepped nervously from one leg to the other. Naru immediately noticed and threw a pitying look at me. What's going on with him? 

Naru: "The client who left a while ago was also connected to this case, very personally. His son died at the mansion, they found him when we solved the case. Unfortunately, it looks like something got to them, and they're looking for new victims. However, there are only two in the house, husband and wife, who are in their 40s, so nothing is after them, but there is constant activity in their son's room and he finds red inscriptions I don't want to die! It's hard to tell if they're written in blood. Mr. Murakami told me that a friend of his son's who was with him at the mansion felt like something or someone was watching him almost everywhere he was. I'm afraid anyone who's been to the mansion and had anything to do with this is going to be a potential victim. Unfortunately, unlike the original case, where we found out where the victims of Urado are going, now we don't know. Anyway, we all need to be on our toes if we feel something following us or something going on around us that's not normal, we're going to report it right away and stick together. I'll let John and Miss Hara know. Monk, let the priestess (Ayako) know. We're taking the case and we're going to bring it to an end."

He can't be serious! This case cost two people their lives, and we were there! Masako almost lost her life, too, and he wants to take it?! 

Wait, what did he say about the feeling of watching? No, I was definitely just dreaming, maybe I was a little paranoid. I mean, there's nothing to watch me on a street full of people.

 Naru: "Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute? Alone." and looked at the monk with a look that asked him to give us privacy. The monk left.

 I nodded and prepared for what Naru had to say. 

Naru: "Y/N, I know this case has made a big note of you, and you haven't picked up on it yet, I get it, and that's why I'm giving you a choice. You can either come with us to Mr. Murakami's house or not be involved in the case. I'm sure we could use your visions of a dream, but if you don't feel like it, I'm not going to force you to, we can do it ourselves. I don't want to put you in danger and tension again without your permission."

Y/N: "I-I don't know. You're right, I'm really scared, but I don't want to let my friends face that sadist alone. You're always there for me, even if it's not easy with me. I can't turn my back on you. I'll go with you, but promise me one thing. If it threatens us, no matter which one of us, we'll end this and leave. Otherwise, I'm not going to do it. I know you've solved every case, but you said yourself that Urado is no longer a ghost, but a monster, and you're not a hero who can stand up to that monster on his own. Promise me and I'll go with you."

 I finished my rather long monologue and gave a piercing look to Naru. What he decides is up to him.

Naru: "I promise I won't endanger us."

That's the deal. Let's get back to this horrible case. Hooray.