MTYT?: 14

Mina came to office and pack her stuff and everything from her table.

"Mina, where are you going?" Jae asked , everyone felt worried look her face look so pale .

"I-i'm good . Just don't worry about me, i will be good." She said while pack her stuff.

Wonwoo didn't notice mina was here .

She already packed her stuff and she decide to go wonwoo's room. She felt nervous and weak.

She had no appetite and everything going mess around her mind.

She knocked his door and opened.

She immediately walk fast and put her quit job notice to him.

"Are you serious?!- mina please let me explain-" He stood up but mina put her hand to make him stop moving.

"Please.. i just want to quit this job." She tried to walk properly, her head became dizzy .

'I can do this..' she tried to use her energy ...

Wonwoo's eyes got attention from her after she almost fell, and she already fainted infront of him.

--

"Are you his husband?" The doctor said and shook his head.

"I'm his boyfriend.. " he said .

"Congratulation, mina is pregnant about 3 weeks. " His eyes burst tears.

He doesn't want mina getting more sick because of him .

"Jeon wonwoo- is mina okay?" Kiwoo already arrived , wonwoo look at him .

"She's pregnant.." he shocked after hear this news.

"Let's talk outside.. i need your help." He said , kiwoo understand about his problem with mina.

--
"So, it was rina work? How did you notice while you drunk? You supposed to call mina right that time?" He said .

"All of ceo decide to party at club. I was disagreed but they forced me. " he sighed.

"All i just want mina is healthy like before.." kiwoo sipped his coffee.

"Please take care of mina, i will clear this statement and prove to her that i'm not cheating with her. I will sued rina for this." He nodded.

"But, be careful. Don't worry .. i'll be take care of her as you want. "

--

Lee Mina POV .

My eyes opened after fainted . I look at the views and it's hospital.

Kiwoo already beside me and he look at me .

"You're awake-"

"Kiwoo , am i pregnant?" I said , he look worried and sighed.

"Yes, mina you're pregnant 3 weeks." I became worried.

I carassed my tummy and cried.

"Don't cry, you should take care of your baby.. wonwoo will settle this-"

"Dont say his name infront of me!" I said with angry tone.

"Please ! Dont do such a crazy things, wonwoo want this baby . You should keep this baby mina." Kiwoo approach me and help me to relieve my stress.

"Is wonwoo here?" I asked .

"He just went back to somewhere else."

--

"Sir, we got this cam." One of the club crew showed him what happened that night.

She already begged some of ceo and pay them to let her used wonwoo. She dragged wonwoo to bed and take off his clothes to be make mina believe that i had sex with her but clearly not.

"Thank you, and here my tips for you guys ." He left some money and left.

Now he need to find rina.

TBC