MTYT?: 08

Mina tried out from office to take lunch alone and she tried to kill her free time from stress .

Someone approach her hand.

"You're mina right?" Someone ask her and mina look at her from top to bottom .

She's karen or what?

"Y-yes?" She asked .

She glanced her with side chick.

"Stay away from jeon wonwoo.. he's mine." Mina already look confused and awkward.

"Excuse me?" She remember that she's the one who break his heart, and now she's come back?

"What's your point? Ask me to break up with him?" Mina already getting upset but she's still chill.

"You already know that you already spit on wonwoo and now you decide to take him back ?" She fired back to her.

"So, do i care? You should break off him and get away from him-"

"Baby, what's happened?" Wonwoo appeared behind mina and put his hand to her shoulder

"She's making me to break up with you~ look at her baby~" Mina suddenly acting infront her.

This girl already angry and upset.

"Are you really made me like this wonwoo?!" She sounded mad .

"Stay away from me , rina . You doesn't belong to me." He said and they already walk away from her .

She hit her legs to floor, she already getting crazy because of wonwoo and mina action.

"I will revenge on you Mina. Just wait and see." She smile but creepy .

--
"I have something to tell you," wonwoo look mina while eating.

Mina hummed while eating.

"Your mother in law want to see you." She choked on salad , wonwoo immediately gave her water to make her cool down.

"Your mom, what?!" She said while her eyes widen.

"I'm tired for tell you many time , mom want to see you and she want to meet 'wonwoo's future wife~" He said while acting cute infront her.

"In your dream jeon wonwoo." She said while sip some of her drink.

She eat too rough and there's some crust on her cheeks.

"Ayyy, my baby need to eat properly." He stand up and take some tissue to wipe crumb of her cheeks.

"Thanks."

--

Today is finally mina need to see his mother and his dad.

She's shaking because of nervous .

"Do you think mom is angry if you brought me to see her?" She asked and wonwoo chuckle.

"You're perfect, mom and dad will like you." He said and drive away to his family house.

"How did you know? You know .... i'm just a girl just design clothes and i'm sure that she didnt like my job." He hold her hands.

"Did you think like that? " he carassed her hair . Mina think too much.

They arrived and guess what? Her mom  at outside watering her plants .

She look that someone already arrive .

"Ah, its wonwoo." Wonwoo already out to hug his mom.

Her mom look at mina , mina felt awkward after saw her mom look at her .

"Who's this?" She asked.

"He's your future wife , mom." Her mom smile and finally, her mom like her because she looks beautiful.

"Nice to see you , eh-"

"Its, Lee mina aunt..." she chuckle.

"You need to call me mom , dear. Come in you guys must be hungry." She said.

Mina already cool down after his mother like her.

She pulled wonwoo after mina enter their house.

"Wonwoo.. have you.... did something to her?" Wonwoo confused what she's talking about.

"Like what?" Wonwoo scratch his head.

"Sex." Wonwoo eyes cant lie because he's scared that her mother will know about their privacy.

"No... we havent done yet." Her mom nodded and smile.

"You need to take care of her okay? Don't do something bad to her."

"I know mom, she's my love ."

--

Mina look at his mom dishes and she suprised.

"You shouldn't cook a lot ... " Mina look worried to his mom.

"Don't worry dear, you should eat it now." She said and his dad arrive in dining hall.

"You must be mina right?" He said and she nodded.

"My son told me a lot about you, thank you for your hardwork to make our company grow bigger mina." His dad said and her mom shocked.

"Ommo, you're the one who design a lot clothes in wonwoo company! It must be hard for you dear.." she said scoop (s.coups lol) some rice in bowl and gave to wonwoo.

"Look like i'm dissapear infront of you guys." Wonwoo getting sulky.

"It's not hard actually, because i like to draw dress a lot when i was kids. My mom left me her paper work before she died from cancer .." she said and his mom already sad about mina.

"Don't worry , i will help you mina." She said and mina already smilling.

"Mom! You're praising her than me." Everyone laugh when wonwoo pouting.

"Let's eat, you should fill your tummy with mom's food." He said and you agree .

--

Mina already comfortable with his mom.

"You should come here a lot mina, wonwoo you should bring mina to here often." She begged him and he nodded.

"I will, we'll be go office. " she bid her goodbye to her parents .

Mina sighed.

"Glad that mom likes you baby." He said while look at mina .

"Y-yeah.... wonwoo .. what's mom saying to you after went inside?" He chuckle.

"She talk about our privacy " Mina already embarassed.

Wonwoo already break his promise to his mother  .

"Argh, im so embarassed." She shouldn't do that to wonwoo .

"Don't worry, she loved you more than me."

"Why? Oh come on wonwoo."

"You know, i was near dead with mom if she knew that i made you something dirty ... she will kill me." She chuckle

"Aigoo... my baby boy didn't deserve this.."
.

TBC

(This is what mina wear when they meet his mom and dad)