MTYT?: FINALE

Wonwoo is waiting on stage to see her soon to be wife, mina.

He's nervous as hell because its official day to be wife and husband .

Minwon already with mom and he can't sit properly.

As soon the light dissapear. He need to be ready .

The light came on to show mina is walking to him while holding a bouquet of flower.

Mina is smiling over him while walking confident and not to step her dress while walking.

Finally mina and wonwoo see each other.

"Jeon wonwoo, did you love lee mina?" He asked him .

"Yes i do,"

"Will you take care of her and love her until your last breath ?"

"I do." He smile proudly to her. He can't stop starring mina because she look beautiful angel.

"Lee mina, did you love jeon wonwoo?" Mina look down for a second.

And look back to him.

"Yes i do." She almost burst tears but she keep calming herself down and smiling before her eyes get teary.

"Will you loyal to him and be side of him forever and promise to love him until your last breath?" Her eyes already tearing .

She remember before she met him in high school . She always being bullied by him . And work with him together, hating him for the first time.

Helped him to be his fake girlfriend but ended up love each other. Had bitter sweet memories and he helped her through pregnancy and finally,

As his wife.

"I do." She said proudly and smiling to him with her tears . Wonwoo wiped her tears .

"As everyone in here, mr. Jeon and ms. Jeon already in statement as husband and wife. Jeon wonwoo, you may kiss the bride." Wonwoo smiling before pulling her neck closer to him .

He kissed her lips and mina already smile through kiss.

They broke their kiss afte 20 second.

Everyone already cheering and applause for them

His mom , already in tears because wonwoo already grown up to be gentle man. He promised to take care of her and now, they're together forever.

Jae and chan already crying because of this beautiful scene of them.

"Ayyyy, like a kids this two." Jeonghan said.

"Shut up, i can't stop look at them." Seungkwan said also he wiped his tears after they kissed.

"Thank you baby , for accepting me to be your forever partner in life."

"You too, i love you more than you think , jeon wonwoo. "

He chuckle while hugging her.

"Woahhhh, spicy~" vernon already choke on his drink after jun said .

--

Mina look at their wedding frame. Both of them look amazing.

Today she decide to let his mom take care of minwon and let them have their first anniversary.

"What are you looking at?" He said while hugging her from back.

"Our picture, in this frame. I felt embarassed crying infront of you .." she said while carassed his hands.

"You look beautiful baby, as always beautiful. "

"Don't say that, you made me embarassing." She said while hugging him tightly.

"Aigoo~ my baby is shy cat. " he said while chuckle.

"Can i ask for permission?" He asked her while lift her chin up.

"Don't tell me you want to marry with another girl." Wonwoo's eyes getting big after mina's word.

"N-no! That's not what i meant! " she chuckle.

"Then, what?" She asked again

"Let's make another baby so minwon can have sister or brother ." She haven't said anything but wonwoo already brought her to bed.

"H-hey! I didn't say we could make- JEON WONWOO! BABY!!" She screamed after woneoo ticklish her again and finally the smiling and laugh together.

This moment will be inside our memories and forever . I love you
Jeon wonwoo as more than you think.

END OF STORY.

_________________________________

AUTHOR NOTE:

HI ITS ME, THANKS FOR READ THIS SPICY BOOKS🥵 AND hnsvt_17 FOR REQUEST LEE MINA CHARACTER .

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME IN NEW BOOK!

P/S: *psst* please leave a like *whisper*