MTYT?: 02

Mina POV :

Finally, my task is finished, now i have to submit my work to the one and only jerk called jeon wonwoo.

I become nervous because i have to act properly to him , remember 'I'm your boss ' *in annoying tone*

"Hello .... mr jeon, i have finished my work design for our new summer collection .

"Put it here, i will see later." I rolled my eyes and decide to left him before he open his mouth.

"Lee mina, your skirt design might be too short. " he asked me. Before this , our old boss doesn't complain anything and i appreciate everything and learned everything from him. But wonwoo kinda different.

Different.

"Y-yes mr jeon?" I returned to him and i quickly look at his hand where he pointed the skirt design.

"Summer should be hot right? Maybe jacket might be need to used thin material."

I followed his order and i tried to take back my paper but he tried to touch my hand.

"You're pretty , mina." My eyes gotten big and steal away my paper from him.

I decide to walk away from him and my cheeks become red .

"This is first time , your design got rejected." Jae said while typing to her customer.

"I used to be like her before." Chan said while scratching his head.

I tried to focus on my project and hope for the best.

--

I arrived home lately and seemed like i haven't rest. I always finish my work and never sleep early before. Today i decide to rest and do what i really like.

I ran out food from fridge and i decide to go near convinience store.

I finished pay everything i need and i decide to go home.

But i heard something arguement, his voice kinda familiar. I decide to take a peak of their arguement.

"Now you're cheating on me? Really?!" Wonwoo angrily pushed her.

"I CHANGED BECAUSE OF YOUR MOTHER WONWOO. YOUR MOTHER DOESNT LIKE ME BECAUSE I'M SLUT RIGHT MY ATTITUDE LIKE A SLUT GIRLS THAT FOUND IN CLUB RIGHT?" She shouted back to him and left him lonely.

Wonwoo sighed, his mood become sad and angry sometimes.

I decide to hand him soju to let him relieve his stress.

"Here." Wonwoo shocked after saw me.

"Why are you here? Did you listen our arguement? He asked while worry .

"Sit here and let it all your stress. I will be listen it." I said.

For 20 minutes wonwoo drank all from the bottle, he became drunk after all of his anger let out.

Now where should i put him?

"Rina.......... why did you leave me?" He mumble while drunk.

--

She decide to take him her house because wonwoo will get colf if he stay on his car.

"He's heavy!" She dragged him and she's weak.

Finally she threw wonwoo at couch and decide to take her extra comforter to cover him before his body got cold.

I decide to eat first and then sleep.

Hope wonwoo didn't do anything crazy to me.

TBC