Chapter 10: Couple

Aiko woke up and went to Sora's room. She opened the door to find Sora's bed empty. She then went to Olivia's room to find an empty bed. 'Don't tell me he is sleeping in bath with Olivia.' She thought.

When she opened the door to the bathroom she saw a naked Olivia drying herself. "Oh goodmorning Aiko. How are you?" Olivia asked with a devilish grin. "Do you know where Sora is?" Aiko asked, being suspicious of Olivia. Olivia pointed to the bath.

Sora began to wake up slowly. "Ugh, was bathing with Olivia a bad dream. Heh I hope so." Sora mumbled. Loud enough for Aiko to hear. Sora then looked up to see Olivia who had put on her lingerie and a mad Aiko.

"Oh hey... Aiko." Sora said, remembering the bathing time with Olivia. He regretted that. Aiko saw the regret in Sora's eyes and decided to give him an earful on the rooftop.

After breakfast a mad Aiko, happy Olivia and a regretting Sora went to school. When they arrived they parted ways, as Sora and Aiko were together in the periods till lunch break.

Lunch break came and Sora went to the rooftop, hopefully escaping the death glares from Aiko. But lady luck wasn't on his side. Aiko got to the rooftop.

She walked towards Sora and sat down. "Explain yourself. Why were you bathing with Olivia?" Aiko asked. On the outside she was smiling, but she was mad on the inside.

"Well uh. After Olivia heard you and I shared our first bath together, she wanted to do it too and I didn't want to, but she used her puppy eyes to blackmail me. Believe me when I say I didn't want to Aiko. Please forgive me!" Sora said, bowing on the ground.

Aiko was shocked. 'So he really regrets it.' She thought. "If you regret it, then it's okay, but there is no more bathing with Olivia alright." Aiko said. "Yes ma'am." Sora replied. Then he felt Aiko jumping on him causing them to fall. Sora at the bottom and Aiko on top. She then hugged Sora.

Sora started to pet Aiko. His heart was racing and there was this feeling in his stomach. 'Is this what people call love?' Sora thought.

"Hey Aiko?" Sora asked. "Hmm." Aiko replied. "What is the type of boy you like?" Sora asked. Aiko pulled herself up. "Well let's see. I like a boy who can cook, who cares about his girl, who makes time for his girl, who shows affection to his girl and who loves his girl and nobody else." Aiko said. Sora didn't know that she was referring to him.

"So what type of girl do you like?" Aiko asked. "Well, I like a girl who can cook, who loves her guy, who makes time for her guy, who cares for her guy and who shows affection to her guy." Sora said.

"So do you have a crush Sora?" Aiko asked. "Yeah, do you have a crush?" Sora asked while looking away blushing. "Yes, me too." Aiko said. Aiko got off Sora and stood up. "Let's go to class, I don't want to be late." Aiko said. Sora also stood up.

They went to class and in the afternoon Olivia also had classes with Aiko and Sora. Olivia was kind of jealous. Aiko was in her way of claiming Sora for herself and she needed to get closer to Sora.

What Olivia didn't know was that Sora had a crush on Aiko, and the feelings were mutual between Sora and Aiko. So that'd crush her dreams.

After school Sora and Aiko went to hang out with Sora's sisters and Fuutarou. When they arrived at the Nakano residence they knocked on the door.

The door opened and Itsuki was in the doorway. "Oh hey, Onii-chan. Aiko-san. Come in!" Itsuki said with joy. Sora and Aiko went inside.

"So Onii-chan, how is your relationship with Aiko?" Ichika teased. "Well we are best friends. For now." Sora mumbled the last part. Sora decided to go to the balcony.