Chapter 27: Claiming Aiko (Lemon)

Sora cupped Aiko's cheeks and started kissing her passionately. Aiko kissed Sora back and slipped her tongue into Sora's mouth and their tongues battled for domination. Sora let Aiko's tongue win.

Aiko started exploring Sora's mouth not leaving a spot unexplored. Then Sora did the same with Aiko, not leaving a spot unexplored. A few seconds later they broke the kiss.

"That feels good Boo." Aiko said. "Glad to make you feel that way." Sora said as he started kissing her lips again.

When they broke the kiss, Aiko grabbed Sora's hand and put it on her small breasts.

"Touch them." Aiko said and Sora started massaging Aiko's breasts as Aiko started moaning.

"Ah~. Don't stop Boo." Aiko moaned as Sora started kissing Aiko's neck making her moan more.

Sora started leaving hickeys on Aiko's neck making her moan even louder. Both of them didn't care if the neighbors would hear them.

After a while Sora stopped touching Aiko's breasts and moved his head to her breasts. Sora then began sucking Aiko's right breast as he was groping her left breast.

"OH SORAAAAAHH!~~" Aiko moaned out loud as she was getting closer to her climax. "Sora, I'm getting close." Aiko said.

Sora stopped. "Not sure how but allow me to use my fingers now Babe." Sora said. Aiko nodded in approval.

He started to move his hands down to Aiko's womanhood and once he got there, he slowly inserted his index and middle finger while rubbing his thumb over her clit.

"AAAAAHH!~" Aiko moaned as it was a lot of pleasure to take in. Sora went back to sucking Aiko's small breasts as he was fingering her.

Sora continued fingering Aiko and sucking her breasts. "SORA! I'M... I'M CUMMING! AAAHH!~~" Aiko yelled as she came.

She was then panting from her climax. Sora kissed her. "How did I do?" Sora asked. "You did great Boo." Aiko said while panting.

After Aiko recovered she wrapped her hand around Sora's hard manhood. He grunted a bit.

Aiko started gently stroking his hard manhood moving her hand up and down. Aiko then kissed Sora on his lips.

When they broke apart from the long kiss Aiko started speeding up the process. She started feeling Sora's crotch throb in her hand and she let's go.

"Sit on the edge of the bathtub Boo." Aiko said. Sora did as she wanted and sat there. Aiko got on her knees in front of him and started pleasuring Sora's crotch with her breasts.

Sora started groaning again. "Do-don't stop Babe." Sora grunted. Aiko smiled and moved her breasts quicker up and down Sora's crotch.

She felt his crotch throbbing again. "Aiko, I'm... cumming!" Sora groaned as he sprayed Aiko white.

Aiko then licked her boyfriends love juices. "Hmm... delicious." Aiko said making Sora blush.

Sora walked over to her and started kissing her. It was a long, deep kiss and due to lack of oxygen they had to break apart.

Sora and Aiko cleaned themselves and dried their bodies. Sora then picked Aiko up and carried her to his bedroom.

He then laid Aiko down and she spread her legs. "Be gentle..." Aiko shyly said. Sora got down and started licking Aiko's opening.

The moment he started licking inside of Aiko's opening, she started moaning as Sora entered her with his tongue, exploring the new area.

After a few minutes Aiko moaned loud and came in Sora's mouth. "Tastes sweet. Just like your lips." Sora said.