chap.1 the start

A/N           this is going to be a shorter chapter so it'l only be like the intrudaction of his time traveler life .

 /karl's pov/

Today i went to the beach and as i was coming back i saw an old man drop his watch and as i picked it up and looked back up he was gone. I know it is wrong but i decided to take it .I put it in my bag,and went home.

I was playing Minecraft since i didn't have any homework left and the pocket watch i found was laying on my desk,under my monitor , i was trying to fix it earlier since it wasn't ticking. I was focused on my game when my attention was brought to the watch now that was now slightly glowing green . I panicked and and flew out of my chair and to the floor , whit a 'thud' like sound. The watch starter to glow more and more by the second and soon it shoot out a green ray of light ,it shooting out some things ,as soon as it did that the light stopped . I got up slightly shaking as i walked over to the things that where now laying on the floor ,picking them up. The things being a purple color block hoodie whit a teal swirl in the middle and the letters 'K' and 'J' in the back, some ripped black jeans, a purple jurnal like book whit a matching swirl like on the hoodie and a leather bag . I scepticly put the things on my gaming chair and left to my bathroom . Taking a shower ,brushing my teeth and hair and after that i left to my room and went to bed ,at round 11 pm.

Sorry for this being supper short and stuff but i plan on making this really close to the actual tales from the smp so yea

-go commit some food and water and see you in the next chapter

-love, Liam <3

-word count : 342

word count:318