The town that never was

this is the first episode of tales from the smp where Badboyhalo,Fundy ,Awesamdude, Georgenotfound and Karl Jacobs build a town in 1 hour and then at the end Karl blows it up and dubs it whit the name ' the town that never was'

Date: December 26.2020

Time:2:46 pm

-third pr pov-

As soon as Karl left the school ,and went home . He took hold of the watch ,and looked at it up close. It was a worn out bronze color and had small gear like placements at the top ,on the 'inside' of the watch were the numbers and the small now ticking hands ,inbetwen the numbers where small block like spirals ,matching the ones on the hoodie he got yesterday .

| the pocket watch | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karl placed the watch down on his desk and began doing his homework.

Soon the watch started to tick furiously ,but backword's ,Karl jumped back falling out of his chair and to the floor . The book he god last night opened to the first page and then it flew across the room falling in front of him , Karl skepticly picked up the book and read of the first page  "  The time travelers book " being the first thing on the page , Karl made a confused face and continued reading " You are now in the possession of the time traveler book , you must go back in time to fix what is broken, to find the unusual ." Karl continued " Here are some instructions to help whit your travels " " 1. when you travel ,ware to clothes you are given from the  watch, 2. write the travels in the given book ,it help's remember " " that is it ,now safe travels " .Karl flipped to the next page to find nothing on it ,he guessed its for the times he travels back in time . Karl got up from the floor and snached the clothes he was given and changed into them ,once he was done he took the previusly given bag and placed the book and some random black pen he had on him ,inside .

He then placed the pocket watch around his neck ,yes it was a pocket watch but did he care ,no not really .Then he pressed the small little button like placement on the top and the watch started to tick backwords in time ,and soon he got sucked back in time .

And this is just the beginning of his time travels.

| karl's pov |

Once i tapped the top of the watch ,i started falling ,surounded by green rays of light .

Soon after what felt like days of falling i was dropped down on a muddy path in the middle of the forest. I stood up and brushed my pants off, then started to walk down the dirt path soon stumbling upon a sign that was pointing to the left saying '' the Village'' ,and that was the only one 'it must me where i need to go' . So i went that way and soon i found a small village and there seemed to be people there too. I wanderd into the village a bit more and soon a man dressed in what i think was a police or serif type clothes and he spoke in a british  " hello ,what brings you in our humble village" " oh well im not really sure but may i just stay here for the time being " " oh yes you may, what is your name then ,mine is George" " my name is Karl Jacobs nice to meet you" i said back to the man and we shook hands. Soon after that i started to walk trough the small village i stumbled upon a ...church? by the name of 'church prime ' ,okay ....uhm cool, in front of the church was a man sitting on a rocking chair ,on him he had some sort of black cloack whit the edges being red ,and now that i mention it the guy from before ,George he was also in a cloack but the edges on his were blue . After a bit more of walking i saw some more people ,they where all in black cloack's whit different color edges . I saw two more people , one had the cloack whit a green edge and one had orange.