Chapter 12:

Jungkook's POV:

I feel guilty, for what happened. At the very first place, I shouldn't have let her to decide and go out. I should have insisted to bring her to Daegu, if I only insisted. She won't get herself so wet like this.

As I look at her, she seems to be so uncomfortable with her position. Not to mention that she's freezing cold.

Greatly, I found an extra Pillows and jacket at the back of the car so I slowly covered her with those.

I am just looking at her for time to time. She seems to be so calm, her face is so pure and angelic.

"I'm sorry. You don't deserve all this."

"Halmeoni~"-she whimpers.

What is wrong? What is going on? What is bothering you? And, why do you look so sad?...

After the long drive, we finally arrived at Daegu. I tried to poke her face to wake her up, because I don't know yet her real address at Daegu. First of all, I've never been there.

"Uh-mmmmm."

She opens her eyes wondering what happens. She seems to be taken aback as she sees me in front of her while looking at her deeply.

"Wh-what happened? Is there some problem like, did we met some accident while I'm sleeping?"- she asks.

"Oh. Not that, I... Uh. I just want to ask the exact address. I'm sorry for waking you up."- I just replied while scratching my head. It's just became a hobby to me.

"Oh~ oh yeah. I'm sorry about that. My bad, I slept while you are only helping me. 875 4RMY, 8th street."- she stated after face palming herself.

"That's not a problem. Don't worry."

It's an awkward silent between us, during the long drive. I then, thought of better things to do to lighten up the mood.

"Do you mind?"- I asked. She shake her head as no.

So, I turned the radio on to listen to some music. It's been so long since I tried to listen to a music. I never thought that, I'd be given a chance to listen to one after such a long time.

The melody is just too nice to ignore.

Song title: The Way You look at Me

No one ever saw me like you do,
All the things that I could up to
I never knew just what a smile was worth
But your eyes say everything without a single word.

"It's one of my favorite song."- she stated.

Coz there's something in the way you look at me.
It's as if my heart knows your the missing piece
You make me believe that there's nothing in this world I can be.
I never what you see but there's something in the way, you look at me~...

Then, after the 25 minutes drive, we finally reached the Kim's mansion. It was a spectacular mansion with a very tall gate. But one thing that catches my attention is how I feel comfortable just by seeing their mansion, it's as if I had been there once. This place seems familiar to me.

I was in my deep thoughts when someone called my name.

"Jungkook, are you okay?"

"Y-yeah... I mean, of course. Oh~ yeah! I forgot to open the car's door. I'm sorry."- I gave her an assuring smile as she found her way out of the car. Then the gate had opened widely revealing an old woman with her grey hair on, she's on her wheelchair accompanied with a very tall guy with a good psyche. They are smiling ear to ear as Taehyung approaches them. I was left alone, behind her back. It's as if, she forgot that she also has someone else with her.