Chapter 22:

After their class. Taehyung decided to go to his father's house again.

But as she was walking towards the bus station, a familiar car parked in front of her. And well, it's none other than Jeon Jungkook. He smirks as he opens the car's door.

"Hey, Tae. Where are you going?"-he asked.

"I'm not in the mood to tell you the things that I wanted to do and where I want to go. So please, don't waste your time here. I have some important matter to do. So, stop playing around will you?"- she asked sarcastically.

"Well, sorry to disappoint you. But Jeon Jungkook never plays around. *He went beside her and whispers* I already told you that, I want to make it up to you. That I want to prove myself to you."

Taehyung blushed a little bit, but she was great at pretending so instead, he pushed Jungkook away from her.

"I don't care whatever it is that you are trying to play here. But, I didn't asked for your help and as long as I remember, I'm your wife not a runaway detainee whom you should guard all the time. So mind your own business. Okay?"

"Yes. Of course, you are not an inmate, but then... Proving myself to you only means that, I'll have to stick with you. So~ You'll probably be stucked with me without other choice, and so you'll let me accompany you and do everything that I can help. Unless, you want me to act like your real stalker."- he smirked at the end of that showing that he won against Taehyung again.

"Ughhhh! Fine. Whatever you want, Mr. Fuckin Jungkook."-she swears as Jungkook just laughed at the pissed Taehyung.

After an hour, they finally reached the Kim's house. Well, Taehyung's father's house to be exact.

An old lady came approached them, she's as old as Taehyung's grandmother. Well, she is her grandma's sister.

"Oh, my dear Taehyungie. You're a fully grown up lady now. And, who is handsome guy with you?"- she asked as she pointed Jungkook.

"Halmeoni~ He's just---"

"Annyeong haseyo~ I'm Jeon Jungkook, Taehyung's husband. It's an honor to finally meet you, Mrs. Lee. The eldest among Kims. Am I right?"- he politely greeted as he bows in front of her.

"Oh~ I see. Such a handsome and polite husband that you've got for yourself, Taehyungie. I'm glad, that I finally meet you too. My dear grandsons, let's go inside already. It's cold here."

And with that, they followed her. Taehyung and Jungkook are secretly bickering since Taehyung wanted him to leave already but it seems like, Jungkook is not going to give a damn about it.

"Umm. Halmeoni, where's appa?"- Taehyung asked while roaming around the house.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot to tell you. He went on an international business trip. That is why, I am the one who's taking care of the house. He'll be gone for 2 weeks."

At that, Taehyung's expression saddens.

He didn't even told me about it yesterday.

"Tae, are you fine? You don't look happy."

"No. I mean, I'm fine halmeoni. I'm just tired."

"Ahhh~ great idea. Why don't you join me here. I mean, sleep in here even if it's for one day. I missed you, my grandchild, will you please sleep here in the house?"

" But halmeon---"

"Yeah. It's fine with us, Mrs. Lee. It'll be fun and amazing, I guess."

"Well, because of that. Just call me halmeoni too. I don't actually let other people to call me that except my Taehyungie, but then you are such a lovely kid. So, call me halmeoni too. And Taehyung, your husband already agreed. You can't say no anymore."- she sassily stated as she went inside the kitchen. "I'll ask the maids to cook for you, relax here for a while."