Weasleys 'wizard wheeze's (2)

She got to the borrow seeing Fred and George looking at her

"Well did he eat it "said Fred

"Yes he eat it and whatever it was, it's awesome" said Aurora

"Its a ton-tongue toffee" said Fred brightly "George and I invented them, we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer"

The tiny Kitchen exploded with Laughter I looked around and saw that Ron and George were sitting at a wooden table with two red haired people. I had never seen before but I knew immediately who they must be, Bill and Charlie, the two oldest Weasley, "How are you? '' said Charlie, holding his hand out for sake. While they shook 'I am good thank you, how are " Charlie is the one who worked with dragons in Romania, he was about to say something . But soon Mr. Weasley appeared out of thin air he was looking angrier than I have ever seen him "that wasn't funny Fred"

" what an earth did you give that muggle boy"

" I didn't give him anything said Fred with another evil grin" I just dropped it, his fault he went and ate it, I never told him to do it"

"You dropped it on purpose "said Mr. Wesley you knew he eat it you knew he was on a diet"

"How big was it" said George

"It was a foot long, before his parents would let me shrink" said Mr. Weasley everyone was laughing again "this isn't funny" said Mr. Wesley "that sort of behaviour seriously undermines wizard - Muggles relations! I spent half my life campaigning against mistreatment of muggle and my own sons"

" We didn't give him because he was a Muggle" said Fred " we gave it to him because he's great bullying git"

George said "isn't he Aurora"

"Yes he is Mr. Weasley" said Aurora

"That's not the point "said Mr. Weasley "you wait until I tell your mother"

" Tell me what" asked Mrs. Weasley

Who just entered the kitchen with Ginny and Hermione, Ginny ran up to Aurora giving her a big hug and Ginny was really close, Ginny was like a little sister she never had. Ginny only had brothers so it was a big change. She often talks to her about boys, Aurora would braid her hair and just stuff she never really did with her brothers there. Aurora didn't mind this, she loved it in fact.

"Oh my God I miss you so much, I don't think I could spend another second with these idiots"

'HEY"! said the Weasley boys

Ginny rolled her eyes 'I have so much to tell".

" Really that's great my summer has been like watching paint dry" said Aurora

" Oh hello Aurora, Harry " said Mrs. Weasley then her eyes snapped back to her husband "tell me what, Author" Mr. Weasley hesitated he wasn't really going to tell her about it, no matter how angry he was at Fred and George. There was silence for Mr. Weasley " tell me what" Mrs. Weasley repeat it in a dangerous sort of voice, " it's nothing Molly " said Mr. Weasley "Fred and George just but I've had words with them "

"What have they done this time, it's got anything to do with that Weasley wizard wizard"

"Why don't you show Harry and Aurora ,where there sleeping?'' Ron, Ginny. said Hermione.

" They know they were there sleeping "said Ron, "Harry in my room and Aurora Ginny room like all ways"- "we can all go" said Hermione pointedly. Ron said "oh- um right".

"We should go to" said George "you two stay right here" said Mrs. Weasley we are beginning to leave the kitchen and to go upstairs Aurora turned around and said "good luck" and left the room.