Origamis - Fifth Part

Xingqiu breathed in and out expecting that would make him relax a bit (which didn't work) before starting to explain:

-"Ok so, you remember the origamis that stopped like a week ago?"

Chongyun hesitated for a second to answer. Maybe he was afraid of what this conversation could lead to? But how bad could it be? He chose to begin with a truth.

-"Well, of course, it's not the kind of thing I could easily forget." He chuckled nervously.

The bookworm took another big breath and avoided the other boy's look, fidgeting his fingers.

-"Erm... how could I say that... well it was me."

-"Excuse me?" The other answered without thinking, really confused and blushing madly.

-"I am the one whom sent those origamis." Xingqiu repeated this time with more confidence.

-"Hum, I'm not sure to get what it means..."

-"You can be so oblivious sometimes, Yun-Yun... you're really unbelievable..." He continued with a small smile painted on the face, turning his back from him.

Chongyun looked back at him, he was puzzled as ever and felt so confused.
What did he mean by 'I am the one'?

-"Chongyun, I'm in love with you, dumbass." The geek finally stated, blushing like a madman.

-"Wait what?"

-"Oh my Archons, don't make me say it again, that's so embarrassing."

He hid his face with his hands as he said that, red covering his entire face with what Chongyun supposed to be embarrassment.

-"I'm so sorry, Xingqiu-" He answered, finally seeming to catch what the other was saying.

-"Don't worry, it's fine... I'm totally fine! I must have looked stupid, didn't I? You really don't have to reciprocate my feelings! I didn't attend to confess this soon to be honest... I simply got carried away with this story of origamis, and-"

-"Hey, Xing', you don't have to apologize-"

-"But-"

-"Listen to me, would you? You didn't even let me explain..."

-"Oh sorry, I just-"

Chongyun moved forward to his friend (?) and put both his hands over Xingqiu's red cheeks soon to be covered with tears.

-"Stop interrupting me for a second, okay? So, as I was saying, you don't look stupid at all, okay? You're the most fantastic and incredible person I've ever met. Even though we've known each other for some years now, it's only recently that I've acknowledged how I really felt toward you."

Chongyun stopped talking for some seconds. Xingqiu looked back at him with his beautiful big golden teary eyes.

-"I'm so sorry I acted so obliviously toward you, but I love you too."

-"Hold on a sec- for real? It's really happening? You really don't have to tell all of this, if it isn't how you really feel, Chongyun!" Said Xingyun, with wide eyes.

-"I never acknowledged how you could be so thick headed, I really do reciprocate your feelings, Xin'."

-"Are you sure?"

-"I've never been this sure of something in my whole life."

The two of them got closer, as well as their faces. Their lips connected for a brief moment in a gentle kiss. Both were still closing their eyes when the kiss ended.

A bit embarrassed, they got up from the bench they were sitting on and went for a little walk, holding on eachothers' hands.

Snow started to fall on the small park, rapidly covering their bench, all the trees, as well as the empty kids playground.

The two boys left the park, still holding hands, with a big smile on both their faces.
Two girls were laughing lightly at the two boys they were watching all along. The first one happily started:

-" You owe me some bucks, Yan Fei!"

The other one replicated with a gentle smile painted on her face:

-"You're the one who planed the whole thing, of course it was gonna work!"

-"Yes it did. But hey, they were so obviously in love with each other! Without my intervention, they would still freak out in their corners-" The girl said smile spread all over her face.

-"I can't really say you're wrong on that one, Hu Tao."

-"That's why you love me!" Hu Tao replied with a grin, holding on the pink-haired girl.

-"Unfortunately I do."

-"Hehe, I won!"

----

Heyy?
So yeah, sorry for the big big delay, but here is finally the final chapter!
Hope you enjoyed this little silly fanfic about two little silly gay boys :D

❄🌊

----

( I might come back later to add little bonus chapter(s)) :D