no.5

'Calm down...you're only a doctor '

.

The day went like that , helping some patients , he became friends with everyone, some patients were so sweet and calm and you have other kinds of patients for example , really crazy , they might hurt you . Some are really scared of doctors when they see a doctor they will scream and run , they cant stand next to a doctor , some of them talking with jongseong,  sharing every secret of them , and other kind of patients like heeseung .

Heeseung is a person who gets mad easily for no reason and hates you , or he will love you and flirt with you all day cuz he loves playing with people, his mind was like that,  he had a lot of personalities.

He goes back to his office . Soon he will need to check some patients, one nurse told him that one patient got sick , like really sick . He Hope's that the patient will be okay .

Sitting on his chair , he needs to do a lot of work , to learn about the patients here and more . Checking every name there . Scrolling down with the computer mouse . While scrolling he stops when he spotted a familiar name .

'Lee Heeseung '  jongseong spoke in his mind. He clicks in the name and another tab opened . It was all the informations about heeseung. 

Jongseong was curious about it so he wanted to know about heeseung, he already wanted to be close with heeseung. He doesn't know why himself too, he just wants to protect heeseung and save him,  help him .
--------------------------------------------------------------
Lee heeseung                                           |
•Age : 25                                                     |
•Sex : Male                                                 |
•Birth : October 15                                    |
•From : South Korea , Namyangju          |
•Been here since June 25th 2023.              |.                   6 months since he became mentally sick |
...more                                                         |
--------------------------------------------------------------

Jongseong read a lot of things about him, he found out that they both are same age . He felt bad for him, heeseung have been here for 6 months now , soon it will be 7 months .

"I'll help you heeseung " jay spoke with himself .

Jay continued to check on other patients names as well but he kind of got confused because the amount of patients was a little ? He didn't put much thought into it because it is not his problem about how many people are mentally sick . While looking someone enters his room and spoke .

"What are you doing ?"

The voice was unfamiliar to jay and he looked up only to see a figure he have never seen before . "Working ?!" Jay replied back with the same vibe he gave off. The figure who was standing there let out a deep giggle and a sigh , he approached jays desk and saw that he was looking at patients names .
The person got shocked but he tried not to show it and yelled at jay " that's not your business!! Why are you checking their personal informations? " the person said making jay to be even more confused .

"I'm a doctor, I need to know as well" jay said

"I know but that is not your job , your job is to take care of them only !!" The person said and he deleted all the tabs from the computer and deleted the documents so Jay won't learn about his patients .

"I'm John "

The persons name was John . He is Korean but a foreign name 'strange' Jay thought and he decided not to say anything to him about the situation that just happened .

"So you won't talk ? Okay " John said and left the room leaving a confused and creeped Jay behind .

This hospital really was strange , it even has strange nurses .

Doctor jongseong wants only to do his job right .
Jongseong was looking for a job and mr. Kim happens to call him and let him know about this job he offered, at first Jay was hesitant but he still accepted it cuz he needed money .

Days passed and weeks , doctor Jay got to know the hospital better and learned about patients more and their names and faces , there weren't much patients , to jays count it was only 11 patients, one dead , the old man that Jay gave water died a week ago . It was a sad sight for Jay but he saw it coming as a doctor .

The hospitals location was really hidden , probably cuz it has mental ill patients.

Jay continued to do his work , all he does is help the patients, he felt like a nurse mostly but he had no problem with it because other nurses treated him with respect as a doctor.

5 nurses only , 5 nurses and 11 patients.

Jay a doctor and doctor Lee whom he haven't seen in so long . Why? Well it's because jays work schedule is changed due to John , for some reasons Jay wanted to know more about John and he hopes he does succeeds into finding more about this john guy , a nurse or a doctor we don't know what is he or who is he !

Jay was in his own office room , he didn't do much work , only when he would get a call for emergency needs , which it rarely happens only when the old man died and Jay couldn't save him and saw him die in front of his eyes .

Jay sighs . 'I feel creeped here ' he felt this bad energy, this bad vibe but he just struggled it off .

Jay decided to be careful and cautious about people around him and he suddenly felt the urge to know more about this hospital and the asylums here .

The door opened fast and nurse Jake came inside " DOCTOR JAY " Jake yelled with his trembling voice, "emergency need , room 355" the nurse said and left with Jay following him

'Room 355?! Jay thought and he remembered it's heesung that was needed for help , Jay felt more scared as he was running towards heesungs room .

"What happened???" Jay asked nurse Jake .

"I don't know !! , he is overdosing and we can't find doctor lee nowhere !!!" Jake said with shaky voice.

Jay arrived in room 355 and saw heesung on the floor with white foam out of his mouth and a nurse around him trying to wake him up and make him feel better .

"Move aside " Jay yelled and went towards heesung . Jay was scared he won't save heesung because he couldn't save the old man . He was scared to lose heesung .

'Please ...survive '

.

- thank you
This chapter is boring but it gets better !!