No.22

"Hi there"

Heesung immediately looked on his left to where the sound came from . It startled him .

On the chair next to his bed sat down doctor Lee hyunwook.  Heesung just looked at him and was about to get up but he felt a rope around him making him to stop his body from getting up .

"What is this ?!" Heesung spoke surprised .

The doctor only laughed " it's dangerous to let you free " the doctor spoke and he wasn't making sense at all .  "What do you mean ??? SET ME FREE!!" Heesung whines in pain .
The rope was tied to tight for him and it was hurting him.

"Calm down ... I'm not going to hurt you . I'm a doctor " the doctor said with a smile on his face .

Heesung keeps moving trying to set himself free from this rope but he accidentally hurt his wound which it made it bleed "ouch" .

"See if you don't stay still you'll hurt yourself even more " hyunwook said and he was getting in heesungs nerves . He just ignored the so called doctor .

"Stay put .. let me help you " hyunwook said and got up from his chair and pined heesung down on the bed . He is way more stronger than heesung.

He lifted heesungs shirt up and saw the bloody cut . "Hmm you did that urself ? " doctor lee spoke and heesung ignored him again and again .

"Stop acting like a child . You're so stubborn." The doctor said and it made him mad because he was being patient with heesung but heesung was annoying him with the way he was ignoring his words .

"Does it hurt " the doctor spoke and the way he looked at heesung it creeped him out ,  before heesung could answer he felt the fingers of hyunwook tracing his wound . "What are you doing? " heesung spoke with a small tone .

Hyunwook ignored him this time and he pressed the fingers on the cut and it made it bleed even more . Making it hurt for heesung .

"Does it hurt?"  The doctor spoke and laughed at heesungs screams .

Yes it hurts , it hurts so much , heesung was in pain because of this doctor , is he really a doctor ??"

"It hurts STOP " heesung yelled in pain trying to escape from his grip but the doctor only laughed at him and he took the fingers out of the wound and he looked at heesung with a smirk.

"Don't worry ...I'm not going to hurt you " the doctor said . As he said those words , he placed his fingers that were in heesungs cut and he put them in his mouth . Licking his own bloody fingers and heesung was looking at him with disgust.

"Hmm you taste better than I expected" hyunwook said and a tear rolled down heesungs eye. He was so scared , he felt so scared . It reminds him of old days and he hates it . He is scared , it hurts him. Heesung was crying .

The wound was hurting so much.

A nurse came inside and she went to heal his wound .

"Oh just so you know .... This boy is mine " doctor hyunwook said and left the room .

"YOURE CRAZY .. YOURE CRAZY " Heesung snapped out and was screaming the nurse took out a needle and went to him and injected it on heesung . The needle put him in anaesthesia and the nurse called a doctor and they snitched heesungs cut .