No.18

"Please .... Do as I say "

He then left , leaving doctor Jay alone with an empty cup of coffee . He got up as well . He decided to cool down in his office and relax a bit and also think on what should he do next .

He was trying to walk back to his office but he suddenly and to his surprise met with heesung , in fact he bumped into heesung accidentally, making his glasses to drop on the floor .

"Ack .. sorry " Jay said without looking who the other person was and lowered down to pick up his glasses , he then wiped the glasses with his white doctor coat . 

Jay looked up now because the other person kept quiet but when he looked up he saw heesung with a resting mad face . 

"Ah you scared me !" Jay said and placed his hand on his chest . He just didn't expect heesung to be standing in front of him with his gaze piercing into jays soul .

Heesung once again didn't spoke , he seems to be mad at doctor Jay . He is mad at doctor Jay !! .

Jay just looked at him , trying to figure out what to do .  Before Jay can think of anything he felt himself dragged by his arm and enter room 355.

"W-what are you doing " Jay said and trying to get away from heesungs grip but his grip was so strong it was hurting . Heesung closed the door behind them .

"What is wrong with you ?" Jay said with a mad tone , creasing his wrist that heesung bruised it and made it look like a red bracelet craved in his skin .

"With me ? " heesung now spoke .

"Yes who else " Jay said .

Those words made heesung to giggle " so you do know how to speak back . " heesung said and stopped giggling. 

"I don't know what to say to you " Jay said and walked off trying to leave but heesung stoped him by coming in front of him . " let me go " Jay said and pushed heesung and made him to drop on the floor .

I guess doctor park was being mad by heesungs annoying self .

After Jay heard a thomb" on the flood he looked down at heesung , heesung didn't got up from where he was and just started at Jay .

"I'm sorry " Jay said and went to pick heesung up . Looking at heesung face it made Jay to hard to be mad , he just couldn't when heesung was looking so helpless right now . As he was about to help him get up , heesung pushed his arms away .

"You can leave " heesung said and got up on his own and went to sit on his bad . His back was laying on the bed board and he curled his knees to his chest .

Jay looked at him , he doesn't know what to do . Maybe if heesung wasn't so hard to understand they can start a conversation and clear this problem out .

Jay went to his bed and sat down to the corner of the bed , trying to think on what to say to heesung. He then remembered about the information he found out last night and heesung is the perfect person he can tell this to .

"Can we talk about something ?" Jay asked for permission. He doesn't want to make heesung uncomfortable.
Heesung only nodded at him .

" can we talk about Lee hyunwook?" Jay said .

His question made heesung to look at Jay " hyunwook? " heesung asked , tying to be sure he heard the right name . "Yes ! You know him " Jay said and his face lifted up when he saw that heesung wasn't uncomfortable. At least he thought .

" please....please don't hurt me .... " heesungs mood completely changed in a blink and he is scared right now , he can feel his body shaking.

"Hey hey ... calm down I won't hurt you . I just want to know something .....please " Jay said and pet his head trying to calm heesung down .

"You won't punish me because I killed him? " heesung spoke .

"No! I just want to know why did you kill him ? Jay said . He needed to know this . He wanted to know if heesung really is at fault or it's the doctors fault so he can chose a side on what to trust .

"If I talk about it ... will you believe me ?!" Heesung said . He has trust issues because he used to talk about this to other nurses but none believes him at all . Just because he is not good with his mind .

"Yes !!" Jay said and waits for an answer. To his surprise. Heesung opened up to him . It's not that heesung didn't told nobody , it's just that no one beloved his words so he hopes at least this doctor will finally believe him .

"He ... he wasn't a doctor .... I doubt anyone is a doctor here " heesung said and Jay listed to him .

"All he did was .... He used to make me so uncomfortable and even ......" heesung hesitated but looking at jays loving face he spoke . "...he raped me !" Heesung said it like a whisper you can barely hear it.

"Don't talk " Jay said and looked at heesung , he felt bad hearing this . He wanted to hug heesung and tell him that he has Jay now but he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

"A-after that .... I happened to kill him" heesung said and stood up .

"You tell me doctor Jay !! Is it really my fault ???" Heesung said . His eyes widened and he seems like he was going crazy . "He abused me .... He hurt me and fucked me " heesung said and started to shake saying those words .

Jay didn't know what to say . He was in shock . And yes ... Jay does believe heesungs words .

"And .... Cuz I killed him .... I thought I'll be free but ..." heesung said .

"But?" Jay replied with a sweet voice tone . He didn't want to make heesung more uncomfortable as he already was .

Now Jay did realized some stuff and the answer to his question. Which heesung said it first .

"His brother abuses me even more "

.

-thank you