Chap 16: Werewolf is making a mess🃏

"Where are we?" They asked... i mean almost all asked. "Remember the time where 4 kids went missing 20 years ago?" Taeyang asked. "Yeah" "They were in here stuck but we manage to get here" T.O.P said.

"Who are you guys?" Someone asked in the shadows of the forest. "J.Seph, It's me Taeyang?" Taeyang said.

"Somin, Jiwoo" The boy called. "Hands up" Somin and Jiwoo dropped down from a tree infront if them with a shotgun that seems to be made by them self. They observed the peoples... Oop my bad.. CREATURES infront of them. 

"Wait so it is you guys?" Somin dropped the gun down. "OH MY GOSh... Are we saved?" J.Seph asked also dropping down the tree. "What brings you here?" BM asked coming behind the three. "Humans took over the island so do you mind us living here?" Daesung asked. 

"Yeah sure. Go explore your selves" Jiwoo said then easily left them. 

"So you guys-" Seugri stopped talking looking up at the night sky. "What in the world....IT'S FRICKING FULL MOON" Seungri shouted. "Ok screw that plans.... Tie them up" Daesung said. "Wait what?" DK asked. 

While all of the creatures where exploring the new place,  NCTs where busy tying the SKZ and SVT up so they wont attack. When i mean tie them up... i mean..

You see that tree? 🌳.

Yeah tie them one by one on the trees. IF they did transform then, atleast they would just stay there and... IDK? fight each other while getting tied? Maybe? 

"THE HECK let me go!!" Chan shouts. "Atatata. No! Stay and be a good little wolf you are and wait until next morning K?" Taeil patted the boys head. Just earning a growl from the wolf.

And there they are waiting and flinching each time one of them changed. About 2 hours later there are currently 20 wolf stuck, tied to the trees. 

"Uhmm Hyung.....s?" Someone called. "What?" Yuta asked cause seems like the rest have fallen asleep... Somehow?

"Wait- GUYS WAKE UP!" Yuta shouted. "What?" Taeyong rose his head from Jaehyun's lap rubbing his eyes. "Jeongin is not a wolf there?" Yuta said pointing to the humanly Jeongin. "H-hi?" Jeongin smiled.

 "When did you get those scratches from?" JAemin asked. "5 minutes ago?" Jeongin said. "WHO?" The 13 people that were awake asked. Jeongin just nudged his head towards the side showing... 

                                                                             TBC
Boom cliffhanger LOL i know you all would love them... Enjoyyy
-Author huss