Chap 21: ★Johnny★

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhh" They heard screaming from somewhere.

 The NCTs and Minhyuk went there to check. "guys, Johnny's screaming like HECK!" Heesung shouted. "What's happening" they went into the wooden cabin the Kard made. 

"Guys. Take his soul" Taeyong ordered. "Wait.... which one is it? Is this Irene's or his?" Xiaojun asked. "The black one" Taeil said.

"Uhmm..... The one that says Johnny is White and Irene's Black?" Xiaojun said. "Wait what?" Taeyong came to look at the 3 soul jars on the shelf. 

There's A Black Soul with the word Irene on it, a red soul of San's and a white one of Johnny's

"Wait what? Just take the white one" Taeyong said. Xiaojun opened the jar and the soul goes 'WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' Towards Johnny's body.

Johnny's eyes shot open as his eyes wonder around. "Where am I?" He asked. "We'll show you that later. Are you okay?" Ten asked. "Y-yeah j-just.... I-i- AAAaahh" Johnny started screaming..... Again.

"Hey, you ok?" Ten asked trying to touch the screaming Johnny. "Ouch" Ten's hand suddenly started bleeding his black-ish blood. 

As Johnny started screaming more his demon wings started to suck into him self leaving him in pain and the other half which is a fire wing started to burn his own skin. 

"Johnny!" Ten called but got pulled back by Yuta. "Let's just wait until this is over. He's a demon. He wont feel pain" Yuta said. "B-but he looks like he's in pain" Ten tears up looking at the burning boy infront of them.

Ten sobs looking at it while the others calm him down (by putting him outside to not watch Johnny LOL) 

Johnny's torns that were covering his hands sucked into himself and the fire stopped suddenly. "J-Johnny?" Mark asked. "Guys?" Johnny stood up slowly looking at the 22 people infront of him. 

They all were surprised when they realised that....

"JOHNNY?!? Y-Your an angels?" 

                                                                                                TBC

FINNALY i got the perfect ending of this chap. A bit of a struggle but i could do it easily. :)
Thanks for the support :)

Also thanks to my first vote and first comment

BlinkLLC

Love you all
-Author huss