read please !

hello there !

yesyes, this is the official summer of love story. and yes this is the person who made it. i have had some troubles which caused this story to get deleted and i will explain why and answer some questions.

                                   why was it deleted?

well actually, it wasn't deleted by wattpad, it was deleted by my mom, crazy right? it all started with a stupid argument between me and my mom. it was a argument about me writing a " normal " story and not writing those " cartoon " stories, so i had a deadline, i would either write a " normal " story or my mom would.. do something about it. i was so stressed i was trying to think of the best description and the cover for the story that my mom wanted me to write but it was too late.

so.. she took my devices, my phone & my tablet. she cleared out all my photos, including the covers of my future upcoming stories, i was so devastated, all of my hard work, deleted just because i couldn't write one stupid story for my mom. so now, here i am, starting my progress all over again.

               when will summer of love start again?

it will start around august or so when school starts, that's when i'll get motivated again. i usually write during school so that's why. i will start little by little writing small parts of chapters this month ( if i can remember how the story went ).

                     will you rewrite your other stories?

i am planning to do so, except for " My Hanahaki Darling ", it was really crappy so i was glad it was deleted by my mom, it needed so more work but i was too lazy to actually switch it around. kacchako oneshots on the other hand, i will definitely rewrite. i do remember posting some oneshots on another platform so i will surely copy and past it onto here, very easy.

                                     planning to revise?

pretty much yes. when i start rewriting this story again, it might sound different or more better because of my writing skills lately. i've been trying to do more of a aesthetic writing lately so it should come out perfectly when i rewrite this story again.

i am really looking forward to bringing summer of love back again. again, i am truly sorry to those who was so into this story ( you can blame my mom for deleting it ). i will try my best to rewrite it! please, if you have any other questions or comments, feel free to leave them in the comments!

~yourlocalmhashipper