❥︎ 0 × 5

𝙏 𝘼 𝙈 𝘼 𝙆 𝙄 𝘼 𝙈 𝘼 𝙅 𝙄 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑

                                                              』

I couldn't sleep.

I couldn't sleep at all.

Was I too emotional with Nejire? I just can't stop thinking about it...

I sat up against the pillows, still thinking about it.. Should I apologize? Oh who am I kidding, who would wake up someone else just to apologize at 3 a.m.?

I shouldn't disturb her while she's asleep anyway..

I was a little hungry though.. I got out of bed, walking out of the guest bedroom to the kitchen as quiet as possible. As soon as I got to the kitchen, I would open the fridge, where my leftovers was placed in, Nejire had already finished hers.

I placed the takoyaki in the microwave and beeped it for 30 seconds, before folding my arms and leaning against the counter, patiently waiting.

BEEP! BEEP!

Ughh.. I just hope Nejire doesn't wake up from this...

I took the takoyaki out the microwave and closed it before grabbing some utensils and heading to the dinner table as I sat down in a chair, placing the box of takoyaki in front of me.

I was about to take a bite of the takoyaki.

" Tamaki...? "

I froze as I looked up ahead. There stood Nejire in her night attire, a light purple buttoned up pajama set, and she appeared very tired.

" H-hey, Nejire.. " I replied. I could tell she was still sleepy, I'm guessing I made too much noise..

She would sit down in a chair next to me as she rubbed her eyes. Her eyes then glared at my takoyaki as her head followed her eyes and turned towards my food.

" Can I have some..? "

I knew she was gonna ask.. I didn't want to be rude so..

" Um... sure, just one. " I looked over at Nejire who had a huge smile on her face. I handed her the box as she grabbed a takoyaki with her hand and took a bite out if it. From her reaction, I could tell she really liked it.

" It's so good!!! " Nejire would exclaim, you could see her pupils form into stars.

" That's go- " I couldn't finish my sentence as Nejire snatched the box of takoyaki, about to eat another, possibly all of the takoyaki right before I immediately snatched it right back from her.

" N-NEJIRE! " I exclaimed, holding the box from out of her reach.

"Oh come on, Tamaki! Just one more! " Nejire would reach for the box, she even had to extend her body across the table.

" N-NEJIRE NO...! " I exclaimed once again as I leaped out of the chair, hurrying to the guest bedroom before feeling two arms wrapped around my waist tightly, Nejire's arms.. She was trying to pull me down, which was slowly working... she sure was heavy..

" TAMAKI, JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE!!! " Nejire yelled, as I struggled to get back to my room while Nejire was holding onto me still, getting practically dragged across the floor.

I'll just let you know that it was a long night..

Nejire eventually gave up as her exhaustion kicked in. I had to carry her to her bedroom, which was clean and tidied up.. I tucked her in her bed and went back to my room.

The box of takoyaki was saved in placed in the fridge, all the way in the back.

Note to self: Never share food with Nejire...