❥ 0 × 2

『

         𝙏 𝘼 𝙈 𝘼 𝙆 𝙄 𝘼 𝙈 𝘼 𝙅 𝙄 𝙆 𝙄 𝙋 𝙊 𝙑

                                                               』

I received a text message from Nejire. I already knew she texted me her address so I didn't bother to check it. The thing about this is... I haven't confessed to her.. yet.

I was planning to do so sometime later this year.. but now she just.. randomly invites me to stay over at her house for the summer. It's not a bad thing it's just... I don't know how to confess to her. And I always blamed myself for not confessing to her already. I've had a crush on this amazing girl for 2 years!

" Stupid... " I furrowed my eyebrows as I muttered to myself. My thoughts got ahold of me, leading me to blame myself. I glanced at the clock, it was approximately 9:15 A.M. I should at least wait until 11 A.M. to start packing up...

My room was lit up as the sun rose in front of my window. It was still early. I lay down on my messy bed. The blanket was drifted to the side from when I had woken up.

" Nejire "

The only word and girl I could think of. Such a beautiful name, and person. I then closed my eyes, drifting off to the imagery of Nejire. I could see it now. Her beautiful long periwinkle hair, alongside her pale white angelic face. I know it sounded weird, but that's just how I view Nejire; a very.. beautiful.. intelligent.. and-

...

What am I thinking... Why am I thinking about her... Why would she like a guy like me?

An hour later...

It was 10:15 A.M. as the clock displayed on my phone. I let out a sigh. " Gotta go to Nejire's now... " I said to myself. I could've said no to her but.. that would've sounded rude, so I have no other choice but to.. stay with Nejire.. for the entire...summer. I slid off my bed, landing feet first on the carpet floor. I performed a couple of stretches before walking towards my closet. It had my hero costume along with some casual clothes like sweatpants, t-shirts, hoodies, jean pants, anything that I feel comfortable in.

In the corner of my closet was a traveling duffel bag. I don't usually bring that much stuff when I'm staying with someone but.. it'll do. I picked out some shirts and some pants before placing them in my bag. Enough clothes for the entire summer. My last option was my Fatgum hoodie. Fatgum gave it to me ever since I joined his agency. I guess it was a little welcome gift or something...

I walked to the bathroom before heading back to my duffel bag, carrying two toothbrushes, two toothpaste, mouthwash, and three body wash. I then placed them in my duffel bag. 10:18 said on the clock. " I guess it doesn't hurt to arrive early. " I said to myself before putting my phone in my duffel bag and zipping it up.

I switched off all of the lights in the house, carrying my duffel bag in one hand before walking out of the house and closing the front door after me, and locking it with my house keys. In the drive-through was a sky blue SUV. I remembered I started driving around 16 years old. It was a scary experience for me.

I unlocked the car door as I took my phone out of the bag and threw the bag in the back seat before closing the door and getting in the front seat. I then buckled my seat belt as I swap to my messages before reaching to me and Nejire's conversation. I took a deep breath as I typed in her address on the GPS.

I gripped the steering wheel tightly, feeling nervous. I'm not scared of driving. I'm just scared about the whole... Nejire thing. Well... I have no other choice I guess... Without being said, I backed out of the driveway before following the directions of the GPS until I arrived at Nejire's place.

brooo

i literally finished the last part when it's literally time for me to pack up to go to the bus stop. but y'know, i tried to not make tamaki stutter that much in his POV, honestly i know stuttering characters annoy readers, heck, they annoy me too. but i also tried to make him sound like his personality, but i guess it's kind of hard.

i would like to thank @kacchako_100_works for motivating me. :) i am really sorry for the ping but it's just a thank you!

now i gotta go to the bus, see y'all in the next chapter!