❥︎ 0 × 4

『

N E J I R E H A D O P O V
                                                                                   』

N E J I R E  H A D O  P O V                                                                                   』

I still feel a bit bad for scaring Tamaki earlier, I know he gets a bit.. jumpy at times, but I couldn't control myself, y'know?

It just kept replaying over and over again in my mind as I took his bags inside the house and put them in the guest room, where he'll be sleeping. Eh, he'll get over it, right? I dunno.. I should make it up for him instead of giving him an ice pack..

" Hey Tamaki! " I yelled from the guest room, " Come here! ". I heard some footsteps getting louder as Tamaki appeared at the doorway of the guest room. 

" This is where you'll be sleeping in, my good friend! " I said as I expanded my arms out, showing off the entire guest room. It wasn't anything special about the guest room, just a king-sized bed next to the door, with a flat-screen TV on the dresser in front of the bed, so the closet was between the dresser and the bed.

" O-oh.. this is really.. nice.. thank you. " A small smile formed on Tamaki's face as one appeared on mine as well. I helped him unpack before showing him the rest of the house.

7 hours later..

" I should probably go ahead and order take-out.. " I muttered as I scrolled through my phone. It was 5:30 already, and we haven't eaten dinner yet. 

" Hey Tamaki, I'm ordering something from the sushi bar, do you want anything? " I turned to Tamaki who was sitting on the couch watching TV. 

" Yeah.. 2 takoyakis. " He replied while his eyes were still glued to the TV. I nodded as I order that to our order, alongside shrimp tempura for myself and some drinks for the both of us. After I tapped on the " Finish " button and the payment, I sat down next to Tamaki on the couch. 

" What'cha watching? " I asked as I looked at him before looking at the TV, where it answered my question. It was on the news channel, somewhere in Hosu City, was live footage of an arrest. Two policemen were arresting a pale-looking guy, somewhere in his late 40's, 5'6 tall, his hair was grayish and wild, almost like Shinsou's. The news anchor had reported that he used some type of.. quirk-enhancing drug to pull off a bank robbery.. 20 people were injured, and 3 dead.

It was quite disappointing that they still haven't collected all of those Triggers so more lives won't be lost from this cause. I looked at Tamaki, who kept staring at the TV, I know this quirk booster drug situation gave him flashbacks where he had to fight some guy who used the drug against him, Eijiro and Fatgum. All I saw was a flash from the corner of my eye, noticing he had turned off the TV. 

" I-i'm sorry.. just let me know when the food gets here.. " Tamaki declared as he stuffed his hands in his pockets before heading to the guest room, without saying another word for the night.

i'm so sorry this chapter was short, but omg, i can't believe i'm writing this book again! it's been so long!! looks like i gotta write down my chapter ideas again, haha. hope you enjoyed this one. :)

it