[ 𝕬𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖜𝖘 ]

Soldiers came from all directions, swinging their swords left and right. Hak however slashed them in seconds, not even giving them a second to process what had happened.

"Its you?! You were the coward who sent all these soldiers after us?" You pointed at the person angrily. You were definetely disappointed seeing this persons face again.

"As I thought, so it really was the fire tribe, huh?" Hak smirked, while you just grumbled. Yona was lost in thought still holding onto your hand.

"I see, General Son Hak is as healthy as ever, and so are.  .  . the two princesses. I, Kan Tae-Jun have been waiting for this mom.   .   .-"

"-This is all natural beauty that can't be seen from the palace, take it in Princesses." Hak pointed towards the far off mountains, spewing facts, while you and your sister nodded.

"Hey! Hey! Can't you see I'm talking to you! How can calmy watch nature?!" Tae-Jun yelled angrily, pointing towards Hak.

"Oh wait. You were talking to me? I'm not a general nor do I go by Son anymore. So sorry." Hak apologized. While you just observed the far-off mountains.

"No as long as you understand. . . Wait! What!!" While both men started bickering and yelling. You turned to Yona.

"Are you okay?" You questioned her, making sure she wasn't hurt or anything.

"Yep! I'm fine. Are you?" She dusted of some dust that was on your clothing. And brushed a few strands of hair off your face.

"As good as good can be! We just have to find the prie-" You were interrupted by Tae-Jun.

"-kill you and take the princesses!" Was the last thing he said before taking out his sword.

Hak immediately pulled Yona into his chest and because you were holding her hand, you ended up getting pulled to. The second after that, arrows came from all directions, getting snapped in half by Hak's weapon.

Hak let go, holding onto Yona's hand and like always you held onto her other hand. He pulled the both of you along, while snapping all the arrows.

"What's the plan, Hak? You can't deal with these all on your own! And I dont have a weapon to help you! We probably have to get out of here!" You yelled to Hak, while Hak barely heard you, over all the fighting.

"Don't worry too much, I'll keep you both safe." Was Hak's response, ignoring most of what you said.

"That's not what i-!" Before you could finish, Yona tripped over a rock pulling you with her. You fell right infront of her, practically acting like her sheild. But out the corner of your eye, you saw a soldier aim right at you.

Quickly pulling out a dagger, you threw it right at him, unfortunately for you, the dagger missed the arrow by a single centimeter, hitting the soldier instead.

But the arrow was still coming for you. You quicky turned towards Yona, wrapping your arms around her, and shutting your eyes as tight as you could.

.   .   . But nothing happened, an arrow didnt hit you. When you turned behind to look.  .  .

"Hak! Are you okay?" Yona asked as she quickly stood up, checking his injury.

".   .   . Hak? Can you move? Listen to me, we have to get out of here! Or we wont make it back alive, at least not all of us." You got up tpo, feeling really guilty, but right now it wasn't the time to.

"Geez, since when did you both worry about me, like that." Hak grabbed both sisters, quickly escaping, eventually stopping at a cave with lots of bushes.

"Both of you stay here. Don't come out no matter what, I'll be back soon." He left not giving you a second to protest or talk back.

"Dammit!" You looked through your small bag, checking for any medicine or anything that could help. Yona went near the bushes overhearing a conversation with Tae-Jun. She came back soon.

" (Name)! This is bad! The arrow Hak got shot with had poison on it!"

"Poison?!"