[ 𝕿𝖊𝖘𝖙 ]

"She's definitely something.." Captain complimented you. The men you, and the others had fought were sprawled across the floor as they all groaned in pain. "You pass." She said once more, after admiring your strength.

"Don't relax too quickly.. you brats." She mumbled, making her way towards Yona and Yoon. "What can you both do?" She asked, as the two began thinking.

"I don't like violence, so I don't fight. Besides that, I can do everything. Cooking, sewing, hunting, treating the wounded, I can also make gun powder.. and.. I'm a pretty boy." Yoon ended, a proud smile on his face. Gi-gan smiled, she was satisfied.

"How about you?" She asked Yona, as Yona's face became blank. Gi-gan asked once more.. as Yona stayed quiet. "What can I do..?" She mumbled or perhaps she was asking herself. "Nothing, huh?" The captain concluded, sighing.

"Someone who can't do anything is a hindrance. We don't need a little girl like you, go back home. You will lose your life." She said harshly, however Yona's face never changed. You and Kija tried arguing against Gi-gan but Yona quickly shut the two of you up.

"You're right. But.. there's a reason I can't retreat." Yona spoke, confidently, she had a fire burning in her eyes. "Well if you want to join you'll have to complete a high risk job, or in other words.. a test."

🪐🪐🪐

The cliff in-front of you looked horrifying. The cliff edge was particularly thin, a human could barely even walk.. on that. Yona's job was to walk across this cliff and retrieve a medicinal plant. You anxiously awaited her return, afraid that the sea beside the cliff was getting a little too violent.

"Ehh?! The Senjusou grows in this type of place?!" Yoon yelled, practically the whole village could hear him, however you were just as stunned as he was. Kija fainted into Shin-ah's arms behind you.. he too was stunned. "I said it was a steep cliff, didn't I?" Captain Gi-gan calmly said, smoking her pipe.

"It's too steep! This is too much! The sea is rough! And the raging wind could have blown her away!" Yoon yelled one more time, meanwhile you and Hak watched.. searching for Yona. It's not that you weren't worried for her.. you just believed in her. She will make it back.

"I'm going down to help her." Kija announced, making his way down, however he was quickly stopped: "Wait. That girl took on this job to earn my trust. Do you all want to tread on her resolve?" The captain asked, she was as calm and composed as you were.

However your heart leaped out of your chest every time, you saw a wave crash down onto the cliff. "Yona is just a girl, isn't she?!" Yoon yelled.. however that irked you. "Just because she is girl.. doesn't stop her. Believe in her a little more, she's Yona." You told them, as Gi-gan nodded in approval.

"Even woman have times when they fight. Don't underestimate them." She said, glaring at poor Kija and Yoon. Shin-ah tapped your shoulder, pointing towards the cliff. You squinted your eyes, and you did in fact see crimson hair. You ran towards Yona.

She was soaking wet.. and had a lot of bruises.. however she had made it out alive and that's all that mattered. Behind her was Jae-ha.. who had gone along with her. You caught Yona in a huge hug. No words exchange, she too eventually wrapped her arms around you. "Good job.."

🪐🪐🪐