Can you not. (Sam x reader)

It's been a couple of days without a hunt and just the like the brothers that genuinely made you happy. No death, no monsters bugging you, it was almost heaven. Although you were extremely happy about it you were really bored. No hunts meant nothing to do. The boys where pretty lazy during the occasional break you got in hunts. You where in your bedroom in the bunker and you finally had enough of being bored. You went to the library hoping to find sam. You found just what you expected; a lazy sam sleeping on the couch. He looked like a baby moose. You just wanted to cuddle up with him but that thought made you blush immediately. Yes you had a thing for the younger brother but just like everyone else, he was oblivious about it. You pushed the thought of cuddling with Sam to the back of your head and went to the kitchen to get water. You came back to the library and poured some on his face.

He woke up with a jerk and when he saw you laughing he stood up. He toward over you making you feel smaller than an ant. "Do you really think that was a good idea?" He said in devious voice. "Yes, I do. I actually found it quite funny. I especially liked the face you made." You replied with smirk. In that moment he swept you off your feet and on to the couch. He ticked you until you couldn't breath.
"Stop it!" You screamed in between fits of laughter. "Not until you say sorry"
Sam said while continuing to tickle you. "Never!" You screamed as you finally escaped his grasp. You ran as fast as your legs could carry you but Sam was faster and and threw you over his shoulder as if you weighed nothing. You kick your legs and thrashed around but he didn't budge. "Let me go!" You whined. "Why should I?" He questioned. You couldn't really think of a good reason so you just said "Because I said so." "Did you listen when I told you to say sorry?" Sam retorted. "No." You said barely over a whisper. Without a comment. Sam dropped you onto the couch and snuggled up next to you. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I've decided that I'll be taking requests. If you could leave the person, what show they're from and specify what kind of relationship you want.I WILL NOT DO SMUT.