Sherlock loves you.

This is it.
I can't.
Sherlock looked right through you. You knew he didn't mean to be an ass but things start to hurt after a while.

You and Sherlock had been dating a while. You met after he solved a case for you. People said that the only reason he dated you was because you had something he needed for a case. They said you where nothing to him and the truth was you actually started believing them.
He had been ignoring you for the past 2 weeks and when he wasn't ignoring you he messed up your name.
3 times he call you john and 6 times he called you miss. Hudson, that was only in the past week. But today was the last straw.
He came home very late after a case. You stayed up for him but he didn't notice you. "Hey Sherlock! How was the case?" You asked trying to fumet his attention. "Nothing to hard. It was pretty simple, the cashier did it"
he said staring at the wall. He wasn't looking at you but he wasn't completely ignoring you. "How'd you know?" You didn't care how he knew you just loved hearing him deduce things. "The latter that had the victims blood on it was blue and the cashier said he only liked blue things. Not a hard leap and plus he looked guilty. Even you couldn't have miss it John." He finally looked at you but he said nothing. You went to your shared bedroom and took your belongings as walked out the door.

Sherlocks Pov.
I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth. She left the flat and I just stood there bluntly. What a fool I was. I was lucky she stood by my side for as long as she did. The truth was I didn't deserve someone as amazing as Y/N. The worst part was I didn't know how to fix it.

-------2 weeks later-----

Your voice mail was full. John tried to get a hold of you anyway he could, he even tried to come to your house couple of times. It came to a point you never answered the door despite who it was. You stopped seeing people all together. You wanted to go back but you couldn't. He didn't care about you. He didn't even text you. He went on with his life as if you never existed. It hurt more than it should have. It wasn't like you've never dealt with a break up before but this was different. He was different. You where addicted to him like a drug. You loved him but he didn't love you. You needed him but he didn't need you. Thinking about him killed you but he was all you could think of. Before you met Sherlock the world seemed dead, he brought a new meaning to your life. He showed you that the world we lived in didn't have to be boring.
------------ 4 weeks later---------
You turned on the tv hoping to drown out your thoughts. You where watching the news when "The famous Sherlock Holmes has just been rushed down to the hospital because of a drug overdose." At that moment you forgot everything. You forgot how much he hurt you. The only thoughts going through your mind was "The man you loved might be dead." You rushed out the door in the middle of winter in nothing but your pjs. You didn't feel the cold winter air going through your clothes as if they where nothing. You ran as fast as you could to the hospital. You pushed past everyone. You opened door after door hoping the next would be Sherlock room. At last you found the right room and without hesitation you ran to the bed side and pulled Sherlock into a kiss. Kisses with Sherlock where always special but being deprived of his touch made you hunger him more. He was shocked but he kissed you back. Tears where streaming down your face. After you pulled back and looked at him you realized that he was doing just as bad as you where, maybe worse. "I thought you where dead." You whispered. "I was. The moment you left me I wasn't the same. I know I'm jerk and I don't deserve you but I've grown feelings for you. Sentimental feelings. I didn't call you or stop you because I thought you'd finally get what you deserve. I love you. I've always loved you." He replied. He pulled you into his chest. You finally understood. He wasn't one to show his feelings, he never was. He loves you despite what it seems like and you loved him just the same.

---------------------A/N--------------------
Sorry for such a late update but I got busy with school. I'll try and write
when I get the chance.