Chapter 3

7 am, I wake up to see Killua sitting and waiting for me to wake up. "How long have you been waiting?"
"Since 3 am, I wasn't particularly waiting I was just thinking. Sorry"
"It's okay, why did you get up so early?"
"I- I just couldn't sleep... A thought woke me up and I was thinking about it since."
"Really? Do you want to talk about it? That always helps me."
"N-no, it's something I need to talk about with someone I'm really close to."
"O- oh ok" I go to get ready in the bathroom, once I'm done I come back to the room to see Killua deep in thought.
"Killua! There's obviously something bothering you. Did something happen?"

~flashback~

(Killua's POV) come to think of it, (Y/N) is the only one I have.. and I'm the only one she has...

~end of flashback~ (Y/N) POV

I sit next to him and put a hand on his shoulder, he jumps and grabs me and starts to cry, just like I did with the scary movie.
"K- Killua I..." I hold him like he did with me. He finally stops crying and looks up at me. "I- I know it's me that's supposed to hold you when your scared or sad but.. this time I need that, I'm sorry."
"It's okay, if you need me, I'm here."
" The thing I was thinking about, was how we only have each other" and he was right. He doesn't have anyone but me and I have no one but him. I- I started to like him. "H- hey Killua? W- we can be like... closer friends if you want.." he looked happy to hear that "y- yeah, sure if you don't mind. I- I'd like that." He said, wiping away his tears. He got closer and closer to my face, I closed my eyes and he kissed my cheek. Then he put his and on my cheek. "Your the best, I'm glad your the only one I have." I jumped at him this time, and hugged him. We stayed like that for a while. "I- I should go now."
"P-please! Stay!" He comes over and kisses my head.
"I will be back tomorrow morning."