Chapter 0.6

LUNA

It had been a week since anyone spoken to or seen Scott's boss. Since he went out looking for answers as to why I glow. I can tell that Scott is worried about Deaton. Stiles is antsy awaiting answers. Everyone else walks on egg shells around me, like I'm fragile or something. Which. I'm not. Or at least I wasn't before everyone around me felt so heavy. To top it all off, there's still this supernatural hit-list going around. So that's fun. This all brings me to where we are now.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked, her eyes scanning around the room at everyone.

"Depends on how many camera they have," Stiles starts, "But I think so."

"Are we really doing this? I hate this plan, it's stupid." I huff out.

"We're doing it," Scott looks at me with a firm look, "Tonight." Well I guess he's made up his mind.

"But isn't it kind of dangerous?" The new young boy spoke up. I was informed that this was the person Scott had bit, and his name is Liam.

"It's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic." I quickly responded, looking between Scott and Stiles who were both okay with this plan.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" The boy asked, looking at Scott.

"Something dangerous? Or something idiotic?" Stiles asked.

"I think the answer is yes to either one Stiles." I confirmed for him.

"You don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to." Scott assured Liam, making sure he knew he had a choice.

"I'm not scared!" Liam defended himself.

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles cut in before anyone else could speak up.

"I hate this plan. This plan sucks." I said dryly. It was true though, this plan sucked and I hated it.

"If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that, right?" Stiles said looking at Scott, finally seeing this plan was dumb.

"How do we know something is definitely coming?" Kira asked. That seemed like a dumb question, even to me.

"Because the tape from Garrett's bag said visual confirmation is required." Scott answerd her. What tape? And why does that line sound so familiar.

"Simon said the same thing. He said he couldn't get paid by the Benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." Stiles said. And now I remember where I heard that line.

"So the idea is..." Scott starts and looks around at everyone, " What if you kill someone on the Deadpool, but you can't send the proof?"

"You don't get paid." Isaac spoke up, finally joining the conversation.

"But how does that get us any closer to the Benefactor?" Malia wondered outloud, not following the plan.

"He still needs to know if the target is really dead." Scott answered her.

"Especially if it's someone high on the list" Stiles added.

"And Scott is number one on the list." I added. And now I understand why they made this plan. I still hate it.

"So if he wants visual confirmation." Liam started.

"He's going to have to come himself." Scott finished.

"I still really, really hate this plan." I told them as I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.

+