Please stop reading this book (I HAVE NEW ONES)

For some reason people keep discovering and commenting on this story. Which I don't particularly have a problem with... except that it's three or so years old and my English and writings skills have gotten much better since. This book doesn't reflect my current abilities as a fanfiction writer and so I felt inclined to share with you the news of some of my fresher, better quality stories.

Like "An XReader book?! in THIS economy?!?", containing mostly FNF content for the time being. It doesn't have much yet, granted, but it's far from finished unlike this one. In fact, I've got some WIPs in the works that I hope to put in there soon. Not taking requests currently, hope that's alright.

Or "MMM ONESHOTS YUMMY" that is going to focus on non-XReader ideas of mine, fanfics and sometimes original works! You may find one of my currently proudest works there which is an original story. For this one I have more ideas. All I'm gonna say is that big things are coming.

And if none of that happens to be your cup of tea? That's absolutely fine! I just felt like bringing them to your attention since they aren't really, erm, "selling well". Dunno why. Those views just ain't coming.

Thank you for your time and have a good day!