Shenanigans

(Yes, I know, I know. I didn't add the requested characters yet. But I'm trying. I have 6 tests next week, so oof.)

(Anyways, here are some shenanigans that nobody asked for. Oof again.)

(Also smexy smexy Kris on the pic. You're welcome for that)

Kris

Since you and your classmates fell down, you found Susie, stumbled upon a huge castle, met a strange dark prince in a hood and fought an idiotic talking blueberry on a bike.

So yeah, this day was everything but boring.

You were currently preparing for a FIGHT with Ralsei's dummy. The fact that it looked exactly like him made you feel a little bad, but hey. If he wants you to beat up his lookalike, then you'll beat the living sh!t out of that thing, one can bet on that. God forbid you'd disobey the fluffy prince.

Kris already told you he doesn't need a tutorial, however, that didn't stop him from watching your training from the corner. You occassionally glanced over at him. He smiled and nodded in response.

So nice...

After the fight, you put your weapon back, and received the fluffy goat's praising with a gentle smile. Kris walked over to you two.

- You fight good - he complimented you, tilting his head a bit sideways.

- Why thank you - you beamed proudly. - It means a lot coming from a guy who's almost professional at FIGHTing.

Ralsei interrupted you two by giving you his manual. You thanked him and put it into your bag. Might come in handy.

- Do you have a map too, Ralsei? I keep getting lost in (Y/N)'s eyes - Kris said, accompanied by a flirtatious glance shot towards you. You grinned back.

- Well, we might need some car keys too... 'cause you're driving me crazy, Kris.

You watched as a light pink blush creeped up on his face. But he obviously couldn't let you win this battle that easily.

- You know - he spoke up after a short while of thinking. - , I may be no electrician, but I can light up your day.

- Oh well - I chuckled, pondering about my next move already. - If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one.

- Girl, are you Netflix? I could watch you for hours.

- If you were a Pokémon, I'd definitely choose you!

Ralsei didn't seem to enjoy this little pickup-line war of yours, so after a while of silence, he interrupted it instantly.

- Guys, we should get going - he exclaimed. This sounded a bit colder than he wanted.

You rolled your eyes at the goat. Of course he has to ruin everything...

Kris gave way to you as you two followed the dark prince towards the big gate.

- My mom told me to follow my dreams - he remarked quietly so that Ralsei couldn't hear. - So I'm gonna follow you, is that okay?

You couldn't help but giggle.

- Of course.

Lancer

- Hey (N/N).

You lifted up your head and glanced at your friend.

- Hm?

- What are you always working on in that notebook?