Hangin' Out (Rouxls Kaard)

(„Hello, my dear readers.

I'm sorry to inform you that I will be absent from this or other sites for an uncertain amount of time, meaning that this book will be on a little hiatus. The reason is, I've started having health problems, assumedly because I spend so much time on the laptop. I won't bore you with the details."

Remember this chapter? Yeah, I deleted it. Because I didn't actually leave.

I tragically neglected this book, however.

When I came back, and looked over the chapters, I thought "Three parts? Have I really written only THREE parts of this story?!" Because let me tell you, I have caught up with all the Rouxls stuff, check out in the previous chapters if you wanna. Our dear tomboy Susie is next, but, the problem is, I've written FOUR scenarios for Moiste Noodle Man. The last one has the length of a oneshot, so I'm posting it as such right here. What comes next, is uncertain, but I have no intentions on leaving you without romantic daydream materials. That would be rude.

Enjoy! Oh, also, I didn't proofread it. Have fun while poking out the mistakes I've made. Gotta leave something for the haters!)

It's a beautiful day outside.

Maids are working, guards are patrolling...

On days like this, poor Lesser Dads shouldn't be tormented by infantile thirteen-year-olds.

The thing is, this day was busy so far. Some idiot Hathy managed to make a mess on the 3rd Floor, then the Royal Flush got clogged (I did NOT sign up for cleaning toilets, but here I was), then I tidied my entire apartment (which is part of the castle after all...), totally losing my sense of time in the meantime, also taking a few naps. So, it may or may not have been two days in total, I have no idea.

In this period, I haven't seen Rouxls. As far as I'm concerned, he was probably watching over the Prince. Speaking of him, he ran into me a few minutes ago, said something about playing tag, then sprinted away. Huh. Interesting.

I entered the Spade room. It was different than any other places in the castle; I had to watch my feet so I don't step into one of the holes dug into the floor. The wall were decorated with funny pictures, and a bicycle was lovingly tucked into bed. In the corner of the room was a great birdcage, with Lancer's MP3 player hung up on its side.

Feefoo, the bird fluffily perched on a branch, curiously watching me through the bars. They looked as cute as ever.

- Hey, little buddy - I cooed and opened the small door. They flew out immediately and sat on top of their cage. I reached out to them so they could sit on my hand; they even let me pet them. With their baby blue feather coat and two yellow beaks, they really gave the first impression of a Chernobyllian Harvey Beaks, hence the name. They're the Prince's pet, although I tend to them most of the time.

I heard footsteps, followed by the boy mentioned above. He dashed in and hid behind my back, giggling.

At first I was confused. Then staggered in the Duke, disheveled and wheezing; he had to lean on his knees to catch his breath.

- There... there thou are...

- I'm not here! - the Prince screamed behind me.

- Um... - I said in my most intelligent voice.

- Yes thou are, - Rouxls was finally able to stand up straight. - Now give me that back.

- Lancer... - I turned around to look at the child. He was indeed holding "that", a small, pretty jar that I haven't seen before. It wasn't transparent, but the glass was a shiny shade of aqua blue. I wonder how he didn't break it in the chase.