Chapter 1- Hero Gala

You were on a day-time patrol around your small area. There was never that much crime except for small crimes, like convenience store robberies or assault cases. Even though you were number 17, you didn't get the respect you deserved and you were fine with that. You were excited because tonight was the first hero gala you could attend. You finished up your patrol rather quickly and made your way back to your agency. On your way back you heard female yelling in a small dark alley. Being the speedy hero you were, you got there almost instantly and was faced with three guys surrounding a female that looked about 16 or 17. "Blue Angel-!" the girl yelled, relieved. You smiled your famous assuring smile and attacked the first guy with an air dagger. You smiled doing many flips and sidesteps to avoid the criminals slower attacks. As soon as you went for the second guy, you saw a flash of red. 'Oh shit' was the only thing that went through your head. You saw him. Hawks. The number two hero. His ashy-blonde windblown hair moved effortlessly as his beautiful crimson wings dispersed feathers. You exchanged glances with the man and smiled softly as his golden eyes stayed focused on you. You were specialized in quick rescue and swift fighting. Police was outside the alley as you set the girl down with them and went back to fight with Hawks. When you returned he was tying up the three criminals. He smiled a goofy smile. "your welcome Blue Angel-" he said, smiling his signature smile. You couldn't help but smile too, and grab the ropes that held the three together. "I got the paperwork" you said. He spoke again, "You gonna be at the gala tonight, Blue Angel?". You nodded. "The first one I've been able to go to. Awesome, right?" you giggled. "Yeah. you're only 21. Pretty young, even though I'm 23-" he said, fidgeting. "Get going bird brain. The gala is in a few hours. I'll catch ya there." You said, smiling. He nodded, and took off. You sighed and took out the criminals and asked the  police to send the paperwork to you. You headed towards your agency once again, hoping not to encounter anymore trouble. 

----At Your House----

     You grabbed your dress you had made for the gala the night before. 

(you choose one of the first two-)

It was a blue-ish purple with slits in the back for your wings. You put on the dress with a struggle after your shower. You did your makeup, matching the color of your dress in different shades. You added accessories like rings, earrings and a necklace. You did your hair in a fancy braided style that made your (h/c) hair shine like silver in the sun. You smile, content with your look. you headed to the hero gala, after sliding on heeled boots that were speckled with diamonds and grabbing a small hand purse and your phone.

  -----At The Gala-----

    You get out of the driven limo, stepping onto the red carpet with paparazzi all over the place on the sides. Many snapped many pictures other asked questions and you answered as you slowly made your way into the large building. As soon as you walked in, you were greeted with a few heroes that you knew. "(y/n)-! I knew you would make it-!" Mirko boomed from the other side of the room. You rubbed the back of your neck and giggled softly. You quickly noticed Hawks next to her, smiling a half smile. He greeted you with a kiss to your hand and it made you blush. As the hours went by, the three of you got drunk and Mirko got flirty and Hawks obviously got jealous. You guys ended up going to Hawk's house and having a giant sleepover. Mirko layed on your thighs and played with your rings and you layed on Hawk's shoulder while watching movies. You all ended up passing out that way, and little did you know how much of a bitch the next morning was gonna be.