Chapter 15: The Untameable

(Y/N) POV

Multiple hours later, and almost nothing changed from when my flight began. That is until two bullheads seemingly materialized behind me. The first thing I noticed was the massive White Fang symbol on the side of each. Mere seconds after they showed up, they readied their weapons.

(Y/N): Scrap.

I said as I spiraled away. The bullheads naturally followed me, firing missiles. I fired flares from my cannon to get rid of the threat. Which worked, until another missile came from nowhere and sent me spiraling to the ground. Fortunately, I was able to open two small compartments in my gauntlets, releasing small parachutes. After I got close enough to the ground, I tore the ropes to the parachutes. To my surprise, the bullheads lost interest. This fact wasn't as surprising when I realized I was surrounded. I put my fists up in preparation, however it was for not as I got shot with a tranquilizer.

Later?

I woke up on a red carpet, only this one wasn't rolled out for me. I stood up and looked to where the carpet led to find a Tiger-Lady sitting on a throne. My cannon subconsciously readied, until I heard a familiar voice say

???: Attempting such a thing, would be illogical.

I turned my head to see the source of the voice.

(Y/N): Shockwave. Never thought I'd see you of all people working with the White Fang.

Shockwave: And (Y/N). Never thought I'd see you of all people getting captured by the White Fang.

(Y/N): Touché. So what's this about, was I in prohibited airspace? Or did you just want to talk?

Shockwave: I don't remember you being so talkative. What happened?

(Y/N): Well, I--

I was cut off by the door opening. Shockwave and I both turned to see a red-haired bull faunus step in.

Olé: Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?

Shockwave: Adam, I don't recall instructing you to return.

Adam: Oh please, try as you might you can't get me to leave.

Shockwave: Trust me, I in fact can.

Adam: Well, you won't be able to make this go away.

Adam said as he put his hand onto the handle of his sword.

Shockwave: Adam.

I swung my arm forward, clotheslining him before he could complete his attack.

Shockwave: ... Did you kill him?

(Y/N): I shouldn't have.

As I began walking over to his body, my visor came up, showing his vitals.